BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

CIk if I were you I do my research and make sure you know what you are talking about and go back to the clinic hired a translator if there is communication breakdown and told them that you will bring this case to the local authority and sued them. Last round I did that and you know what they immediately on the spot refund all my surgery cost plus I seek compensation on hotel and air ticket. I need to rush things off and to fly back home otherwise I could get back all cost that I have spend including meals and transport . But it is not going to be easy sitting in the round table and faces 4/5 staffs and doctors ........ But I did and I won. Lot of homework and I have a little bit of medical knowledge from the research that I have done and I debate with them. and I insisted my action that I will not tolerate or take a step back .

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a member in this forum who had his two-jaw at ID
ask him how it went
if you don't vomit, go ahead and go to ID

may i ask what is his username?
i *have* heard bad reviews for ID but only for v line contouring to be honest. For 2 jaw, it is a lot more expensive so they would have to be careful, but thank you for the warning :smile:

it was a guy, what's his nick, ian something? i don't remember anymore but he lives in thailand. at first he thought they just made his face girly but they made everything too small and asymmetrical and he had trouble opening his mouth and eating properly and something about his mouth being angled in the wrong way, downwards and not forward... someone else here can tell you the nick i can't remember it. he has a supportive family and he's trying to get it fixed, but some people would have just given up so think about that~

that makes no sense

Hi, So I'm in Korea now and there is something I need to verify. I went with a translator because this is the first time I'm in Korea and I dont want to get lost. I had my nose done in Wonjin but today it still hurt bad. My doctor in Park Wonjin, They quote my nose as $7500 with lengthening, nostril reduction and suppose to have silicon implant with ear cartilage for the most natural look. But when I wake up, there is no surgeries on my ears and the hospital explain that they used donor cartilage for mine since my ear is too small. I find the price is a bit high and the fact that they didnt do all the work as what they promised me. And I do prefer my body part instead of someone else, don't you think? Some people said that it's because my translator maybe an agent and she took the bonus so my price is higher. I want to come back to hospital and have a talk about my nose

Sa123 the higher price that you pay is because of the commission for the translator . She/he would probably earns 10-30% of the surgery cost. Wonjin also got the reputation of switching dr like BK hospital. If dr park examine you or consult you before the surgery he should have know whether ear carriage is possible or it cannot be done . I suggest you speak to the dr and the clinic and know what you want eg compensation ? Since you hired a translator it is time for you to use his/ her free service. This part of the malpractice and you can sued the clinic . Ask the translator to bring you to the authority and file a complain

I'm confused -- why did you hire a translator for Wonjin? They have in-house translators who are bilingual in English, Mandarin, etc. free of charge. Perhaps you paid a higher price for commission of the translator? I do know that getting it done by Dr. Park costs extra $$.

They didn't do all the work they promised me either -- I paid for eyelid surgery plus ptosis correction. The eyelid doctor did not want to do ptosis correction on me (even though I need it badly for my right eye), yet I had already paid for both procedures. Very annoying.

How is your nose looking? Have you gotten the cast off yet? I LOVED my nose after taking off the cast. Two weeks later, I ate some really high-sodium food and my nose swelled back up to its original size (I totally freaked out and was like omg, did I waste my money?!). Now that it's been 1.5 months, my nose is back down and I'm really liking it.

I'm really glad you love your nose and I'm so happy they didn't do anything wrong ^^ sorry about wonjin but at least you got too little... and not too much and all wrong, I think it's still a good result because you can fix it easily (by doing more) ^^ thanks for the warning :biggrin: i'll try to avoid salty food after my nose surgery... though I don't know how!! I put a lot of soy sauce and/or salt in everything I eat ㅜ.ㅜ i love salty taste ^^ what if i replace some of the salt with glutamate? will it make me swell up less?

Hi Virgo86

Mind to share b&a picture with me [email protected] thanks a lot a lot

I hiring my own translator cause I want to make sure that person work for me, not a hospital. Well, Even though I had some problems with them but they gave me a lazer treatment for my skin instead and the result came out good. However, they did a horrible job on my friend's nose. They said it is because their translator misunderstood my friends. So ya, Watch out. This hospital is a mess

Well, do you know that you can contact with the hospital and totally ask to fix your eye for free if they had not do what they said they would. I did. Ya, Dr. Park Wonjin is the one who supposed to do for me and I had to yelled at his ears that I would sue him if He doesnt have a better answer for my ear cartilage on my nose. He said he had to use donor cartilage but who know those people. I am just happy that my nose look exactly how I wanted so I drop it off. They did gave me co2 laser fractional resurfacing for free though. And a tips for anyone who will be in Korea for plastic surgery. Do Not have a surgery in the morning, try late afternoon if you can and create a reason to stay in hospital after surgery. Cause they will take care of you and your recovery will be twice as fast.