BeautyHacker

Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Haha hello and thank you! i paid 4.48mil KRW in total.

Im from singapore :smile:

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't sure how long i needed for me to look normal for my nose. I was thinking about a face mask as well because it'll be winter so it'll look like it's keeping me warm. I want to look around korea as well.. maybe take a tour... go to eat all the street food... maybe get a few skin treatments when i'm there as well. I just don't want to go home looking with a bruised puffy face/nose.

Hi xvx666...

saw the pictures you posted. You look gorgeous :smile: congratulations...

may i know which doctor did your surgery? especially for your nose and eyes?

what kind of silicone did you use? Gore-tex?

sorry for all the questions, i'm researching for my NJ and really want to get the right doctor and chose the right clinic...

Thanks for your help

xvx666, I'm confused now, I got quoted from VIP for ribcage nose job for $9500 USD which seems steep considering others got theirs for $7500 usd... (same operation)...the doc there at VIP also said I need some thing called a Paranasal augmentation for USD 2,000...

What is that? and I'd never be able to afford 9500+ 2000 + flight +hotel + living expenses O_O

Shimmian quoted me a STARTING price of 4500 but using goretex/silicon for bridge and ear for tip..

Your nose will look swollen but people will not noticed the swelling after about 2 weeks. The tip takes the longest to reduce swelling. I stayed there for 19days, but it is not enough for me because I love korea and wished I could stay longer. Regarding skin treatments, I don't know about that since you just had a surgery and usually the skin will be a little more sensitive than it was. But once it is fully healed, your skin will be back to how it was. :smile:

I came home without any bruises! Just make sure you take good care and follow a good aftercare routine.

Thank you! :smile:

Dr Kim Jinsung from ITEM clinic did my nose and Dr Chung Woojin also from ITEM did my eyes.

I used silicone.

4500 sounds way reasonable than USD9500. What are the clinics that you have in mind? Honestly, big clinics doesnt mean guaranteed good results.

Well, as of now, I have banobagi, ITEM, Shimmian, VIP (ribcage, still considering the pros and cons over gortex..), Dream (though I hear some negative stuff about it on here, so it's at the bottom of my list)

So far, the following clinics have quoted me.

VIP said I preferably did both of these: Rib cartilage rhinoplasty: USD9,500Paranasal augmentation: USD2,000

I also told them I was a student, so they said they can knock off 10% for me. (do the math :P)

Banobagi: BY FAR the most promising. I hear they do great work, speak english, and prices are BEST! They quoted me 3,500,000 won, which is about 3100 USD. However, they recommend me to use silicone, which i've seen and heard freaky things about... (silicone coming out through the SKIN O_O) I asked them about gortex.

Shimmian started at 4800 USD for primary case

Dream has not yet quoted me.

I am using silicone too. And so far, there's no problem for it. As for gortex, sometimes they will shrink and decrease so your nose shape will change overtime thats what I heard. And if you're going to do a revision to take out the gortex, there might be chances it cant be taken out as your tissues will start forming around the gortex.

I saw banobagi's poster at the subway. I dont know about all these clinics actually. I've heard of them but I never bother to research because too commericalised clinics/hospitals are only after your money. But if you think prices are a little in the way, you can try clinics in busan. My friend told me it is cheaper there.

And how much did ITEM quoted you?

vip used to charge 8500(not including discounts like a student discount), not 7500. and think the increase was due to the plastic surgery tax. also, dr jung charges an extra 3k for rib cartilage from what i remember

Unfortunately, at the time of this writing, ITEM has not gotten back to me yet.