BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi, are you getting a rhino in Korea next week?

I'm booked to go to Korea in September for rhinoplasty.... If you end up going through with a procedure, please keep us forumers updated with your experience and recovery! We'd all love to hear about your experience.

Good luck!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a reply from VIP an this is what they said:

"Only the tip plasty without rib cartilage won’t give you dramatic changes or satisfaction."

Is this true? Do you think just getting a nose tip plasty won't give good results? Having rib cartilage seems so expensive.

Has anyone here only had tip plasty? Could I please see your B&As?

I'll try to post my pictures later.

Hi No1209,

I'm worries... I would like to check with u do u mind sharing your before & after photo? My Email : [email protected] . Thank u!

Recently I had just done my silicone implant in Korea( Jewelry Clinic) 2 n a half mths ago. Initially I wanted to do my nose with Dr kao but my hubby against me to go Taiwan for surgery becoz I failed my eyelid with wishclinic! However now my current implant is too high, its thinning my skin & it's showing silicone visibility. My bro who did his nose with (Wishclinic) Stupid Dr Chuang , now his nose silicone L implant extruded, lucky no infection. We both now thinking of go Dr kao for Rib Rhinoplasty .

I did my surgery with Dr Kao. He didnt mention the mm on my nose bridge height being raised. I did ear cartrilage only, I didnt want foreign object like goretex. I want to do rib initially but he say he have to shave the hump on my nose or it will be extrusion if I insert a rib. Its been 3 weeks after my surgery with ear grafting, my tip is smaller but pointy. I also want the tip to go down. I wish my bridge is raised.

Alot pple say I dont look chinese, like mixed blood, and more guys approach me. I feel abit different.

Thanks ill keep u guys updated :biggrin:

Have you decided where you're going to consult? I tried to narrow down my choices.. but there are so many freaking clinics in Seoul!

For sure though, I'll be seeing Migo :smile: I can't wait! HOw exciting for you!!!

I'm actually planning to have only tiplasty when I go to Korea in September... I haven't seen/heard of anyone only getting tiplasty on this forum or anywhere else. At least, not for Asian Rhino. If you hear of anything, please let me know!

All of the clinics I've consulted have strongly recommended some form of implant to raise the bridge of my nose, which I think is unnecessary (not because my nose is tall or anything, but it's not so flat that I feel encumbered by it). Besides, I don't want an artificial implant in my face and I can't afford to get a rib graft rhino... Other alternatives I was suggested include Dermis fillers and fat graft fillers.

Oh, and VIP is SOOOOO overpriced. I mean, a basic silicone implant rhino is freaking $5,000 USD! :wtf:

Wow! You don't look Chinese anymore? You must be very happy, yes?

Lol yes definitely exciting.. I just wish I had more than my 2 weeks. Hardly any time to plan properly. I think I've already decided on Grand :P Unless the consultation goes terribly and the doc and I don't click, I think that's where im gonna get it done.

Hoping for the best :biggrin: again, I'll be sure to keep posting.

Ah! Good luck! I heard lots of good things about Grand Clinic!

And are you only consulting Grand? I heard from lots of other forumers to consult at least three because different doctors recommend different procedures. But you've probably looked into other places as well.. :P Do you mind me asking: Why Grand? I took them off my list because they insisted I needed a silicone implant. If you have a good experience, I may consult them come September :smile:

Are you just getting a primary rhino? For myself, I'm going to get tiplasty with no implant for certain. And depending on the doctor/consult I may also get either alarplasty or lateral osteotomy. But I'm not sure because both are apparently difficult procedures.. :/
We shall seeeeee~!

Ahhh! But I'm sooooo excited for you!! :biggrin:

to anyone who wants to see my b&a pics, please do what i asked in my signature; 10 posts and then pm me. i am not checking every single post on the off-chance that someone might ask to see my pics. i skip over a lot of posts that do not look interesting. but if you pm me, i am guaranteed to see your request

soooo my mom told me something really scary and it's making me have second thoughts. I was set on going to dr wang and getting rib rhino done. But my mom said that it's been on news that china plastic surgeons will sometimes steal your organs since you are put to sleep and you wouldn't even know. They sell these organs, and you never know it was gone until you feel pain and go for physical. I was going to rib which means they would have to cut me open and carve my rib, now i'm really thinking of just going with silicone implants and just do revision later if necessary. What do you guys think?! wasn't there a chinese celebrity that died at DR wang's too ?