BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Wow,u start with pretty face,and become prettier

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look great!
But honestly, your nose before looks fine to me....

hey glad to hear all ure planned procedures went well. just a bit of advice on the issue of looking young, i think u look rlly young for ure age because ure face is small and round (i have a oval/long face shape but envy those with small faces lol) getting a genioplasty (augmenting and lengthening ure chin) would add tons of length to ure face, changing ure face from round to oval. i think it would give u the dramatic change ure looking for.

may i ask how much did u pay for the full face fat graft? im looking into getting my cheeks and chin done. did the doctor tell you how many times you would need to comeback to do the fat grafts before it stays permanent? i would love to see some update pics if u have the time. ill pm you my email. thanks in advance for answering my questions :smile:

wow u look even prettier now. the doctors did a great job. ure eyes are beautiful :smile:

May I know how old is she??

I have seen Dr Lee twice, last year and this year. In my opinion, he is not pushy at all, but he is kinda a perfectionist? He didnt recommend many procedures to me, it could be because I did well insist what I wanted. But I did see some amazing works of his, and ppl who came to his clinic were all pretty. Some tpf had a total transformation, I met them while i was at the clinic last year.

Dr Lee specializes in rib rhino, so no wonder why he suggested it to you. He is not good at speaking English, but no worry, there are ppl who do (the manager and one interpreter). He is not very detailed with the consultation, but do research b4 coming n prepare tons of questions, that way you d know if he's suitable for ur surgery or not. Btw, b4 having surgery last year, I also wished for only tiplasty, but he explained to me that it d not be possible without bridge augmentation. So in the end, I had my nose totally redone :biggrin:

Very nice after pics. Congrats! So you had tiplasty as well as bridge augmentation? Did you use silicone/gortex for the bridge instead of rib cartilage? You had it done at VIP correct? Did you have a chance to check or touch the rib cartilage rhinoplasty of the patients you saw at the clinic? Wish there's a way I could find out how soft/hard it feels after a couple of months/years!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jasmin from CA and I am interested in getting plastic surgery abroad, preferably Korea cuz I heard that they have the best. I have many things in mind including but limited to: eyelid, nosejob, face reconstruction, etc. Does anybody recommend any website or good places to look into?

And I know it's hard being in the States (and also scary!) so I want to ask you guys -- how do you determine which providers to choose when you are all the way across the Pacific (well, not necessarily, but you get the idea...)??? What factors do you consider when you go abroad? I think it's super scary to go abroad but I heard that there are also "beauty groups/packages" available....

Thanks everyone!!!!

Thank you all *bow*

Until now, I have gone through 4 big surgeries, 2 under general anesthesia 2 under local anesthesia, but everything went well n no revision yet, so Im of the few lucky ones :smile:

I know Kain n genioplasty, actually he had surgery just few days after me at VIP. But I dont consider genio because I dont want to move my chin bone then fix it with screws, it was for the same reason that I didnt have cheek reduction when I had mandibular reduction last year. But thank you for the advice :cool:

@for u and me: Im 25 year old :P

@Lexethan: pls read my previous posts, i had rhino with septal n ear cartilages. I dont really like the rib noses, because the tip is too bulbous n masculin and the bridge doesnt look natural, too straight n seems very hard (or mayb its just dr Lee's style). I noticed it was the same for every rib nose which was done by dr Lee's (Met several tfl's rib nose) And my 2 cents, it's the reason why some of dr Lee's patients go back for revision. If you want a defined nose, I suggest you go for silicone/goretex or ear/septal cartilages

From my research he is amazing and another plus is you don't have to travel to Korea.

Jasmin I am in Australia, you have to read all the forums here and you will find the same clinics come up. Most sites have English translation but a lot do not. I think Seoul is pretty safe to go on your own and from reading all the post your stay should be very short like 7-10days.

thanks a lot!!! It just gets overwhelming because there are so many posts...I understand that Seoul is a pretty modern city so going alone shouldn't be an issue...but seriously, the long flight (Notice i am from CA :sad:) and hotel nights recovering alone!? I think having a PS buddy will be great xDD:biggrin:

Hi can you give me a link to the Japanese noses you have seen? I can't find them when Google, perhaps the sites are in Japanese. Thanks

I posted links to a few Japanese b&a in the previous page. Probably not the same docs as whom sesamekiss was referring to but anyway you can take a look for reference as they are popular docs in Japan.