BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

yeah...it's true...there is someone who working in those korea clinics...
and I KNEW WHO SHE IS.....!!!

she worked for bk clinic before...i met her...in singapore..while face to face consult dr kim from bk...

later on, i saw her in the forum, she posted all of her b&a photos in the forum...( i dun rmb which forum, either purseblog, sgexpats or cozycot )..
she said that she had her nj done under dr kim & she liked it...

after a few months ( or years ), i saw her re-active in the forum...( at that time, she is not working for dr kim ) she claimed that her nose is ruined by dr kim & persuade ppl dun go for dr kim, but go for item clinic....

at the same time, she also explained that the doctors in item clinic were worked for bk clinic & highly qualified....
and she also implied that dr kim from bk had done a lot of bad job on ppl & had nasty attitude...........( im totally speechless.. )

she might be the "sales representative" for bk clinic years b4 & item clinic currently....
I even received an e-mail she sent to me for the consultation with the doctor from item clinic in singapore...but the question is, I DIDNT ASKED FOR...& where did she got my e-mail address??? from the information form I wrote when I had my face to face consultation with dr kim fm bk?? :wtf:

she is trying to reach out for patients for business....( & perhaps commission maybe..? ).................

oh ya...her name is XXXXXX XXXX ( i cant told you, but i can told you that her name initial is EJ in real life )
& she might be not only the one who "promoting" item clinic...

im not the authority for either bk, item or others...

im just wanna to said the truth for the sake of you all....

try your best, do your homework....try to get as much as informations before stepping yr foot into the ps clinic...god bless u..

& for those who went to item clinic ( w/o persuasion of EJ ) & satisfy with their results....im truely happy for you...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Miss Jang was the sales representative for BK clinic and now shes' working under ITEM clinic.

Actually, if she said bad things about Dr from BK clinic, does this mean that when she is working under BK she's doing things against her conscience ( because she knows Dr Kim from BK is not good and yet she brings people there ) ?

Hmm, thats really not very nice.

There's one more staff working with ITEM clinic on this forum, and I think it is very clear who it is :smile:

That staff seems to be very hardworking wor..

Oh lol... This sales ppl is trying to use those sales technique as ppl say " when u cannot convince u confuse" lol!

Honestly speaking I believe ppl who went to Itemclinic consultation in SG had seen her before... Busy helping up patients to fill up n arrange for slots to consult ya... Just That we r nice ppl who don't expose her directly.

we must be smart enuf b4 making any decisions..:cool:

U got mine.....:graucho:...
hardworking? of course lah...for the sake of money...:lol:

Ya...she even set up korea ps tour in sg...
luckily I dun believe her years b4...if not I will be the one..

....shshhhhh.........we r nice ppl...we expose her INdirectly...:graucho:

OMG IOIO
Are you freaking serious?! Omg I feel so cheated! I was almost bought by EJ >:sad: so lucky to have your input here! I'm was sold by xvx666 pretty results and ITEM's website where they provide an array of services. GOSH I'm still left in a state of mental shock..

You saved many lives IOIO!

"EJ " has a hardworking staff advertising in purseforum on behalf of itemclinic... U can find her post everywhere ya :smile: Lol..

Bkclinic maybe also have... It's quite obvious if read though all threads about plastic surgery in this forum...

my pleasure:smile:
i juz dun wan anyone fm the forum get cheated

Worries u r sooo cute...i can see yr comment posted everywhere....haha..:lol:

Hi Karagiselle,

Bingo! it's her XVX666! Are u staying in SG? U can meet her personally n see whether u still like her result anot lo..

Ha ha! IOIO u know what... " Danger" sign muz post everywhere de.. Because its emergency......

Huh Worries
U mean EJ is xvx666?!! WTH.
I spoke to EJ over the phone yesterday. She told me about secret doctors stuff in BK n that she used 2b a consultant in BK.. WTH..
Yeah I'm a fellow Singaporean as well :smile: u too? B4 I saw IOIO post, I actually intended 2meet up w xvx666! But I think I'm gonna give up on this thought. It seems like a scam 2me..

No I mean XVX666 is working for EJ.. They both r the marketing person for Itemclinic.

BTW Worries or anyone who can answer this question :smile:

Why would a consultant from a clinic ask u specifically NOT to divulge the price they offer u and keeps telling u it's the LOWEST when it's so obviously NOT? It irks me when they keep saying 'wait for a while, I gotta ask my upper superior' when it's SO obviously NOT the case. I THINK they just choose the price themselves..

Does the doctors know the prices of the surgeries themselves? Or only the sales consultants r aware of the prices?

Sorry another question. Why did the consultant also tell me NOT 2bring my translator along if I were to visit their clinic and still want to get hold of the 'special' price they offer me? They say if I were 2bring my translator, the deal is OFF and bringing my translator would cause some misunderstandings. wtf I do NOT understand at all..

Could somebody kindly PLEASE advise me? Maybe I'm ignorant :/ but it baffles me SO much~~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :smile:

Obviously she is trying to scam you lol.