BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hey arts, was wondering have you checked with other clinics or are you set with have your ps with dr.wang? also what're you having done? sorry for asking so much haha it's because i'm also interested in dr.wang as well :smile:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i think vip is the only place tht operates on ppl for 8 or more hours. some plastic surgeons in the states said on their websites that rhinoplasty including rib or watever material usually takes 3 to 5 hours.

WOW. Wow. I'm.... I'm speechless. I didn't know who he was until I googled his name and now.... excuse me, I need to go do something. What a crazy, good looking man!

(I have a depressed short nose too and I'm able to gain a substantial improvement after rib-graft rhinoplasty and paranasal augmentation, from the consultations I've had with several ASAPS plastic surgeons. I will update you what happens post-op in September...)

:biggrin: Such a long way to go! Six more months!

Did you take sinecch before/after surgery? I'm going to bring a bunch for my surgery date - two weeks is too early to start judging the nose! The final outcome is usually a year after the procedure. Be patient and happy healing!

(PS: Though you might be self conscience about your nose, do you think you might be able to take B&A for reference?) ;)

Hi

2 weeks is too soon to tell! My friend who go rhino here in the UK, when she woke up she HATED her nose and was upset but a month later it started to settle in and she got less upset. It took her 6-8 months to get what she REALLY wanted.

Dont forget it is a slow process. Heck my eyes didnt go down fully til 6months later!! And all doctors say it takes a 6months to 1year for nose to settle 100% and because you have had rib and revision its suppose to be slower.

Just be patient!!

If you want it deswell a little faster eat/drink pineapple juice everyday twice a day. Its meant to be great to help de swell.

But as I said, just be patient ^__^

Aahh. I have been quite silent in this thread recently. Been reading the old ANJ threads :P
Wanna make sure I read every post thoroughly. Its weird though in those threads everyone all talks about WishClinic and Dr BK for nose but now no one mentions either one haha.

But I think I have narrowed down my top three for S.Korea
- OZclinic :: i saw panda_bears kourney so far and her nose is really nice!! So it seems quite good :biggrin: plus he really gives honest opinions and doesnt suggest things you dont need (like some other clinics whom I wont name!!) and he knows what hes talking about like all the terms and stuff.
- Dr Jung :: good nose jobs BUT doesnt do one other surgery that I want. But he also knows a lot. Though I am speaking to JayLee who is okay.
- VIP :: heard good thinga does everything I want. Only downfall is they are most expensive and they dont have any links with hotels (as I prob wont be travelling alone!!)

Maybes::
- Banobagi is a maybe but for. They are decent price, good reviews and their clinic is rly nice BUT they dont seem to know much about much like I mentioned rib cartilage and they didnt understand what I meant. And I also mentioned premaxillary implant and they didnt get that either. But Its prob language barrier. Which irks me a bit too anyway...

In China I am also considering Dr.Wang just because he seems to know everything and is decent priced for rib cartilage and does all the surgerys i want. Its just China seems dodgy....

But so far so good.
I have compiled a table of my findings froma few clinics and I will post that up soon!!

How does your friend's nose look now? I know there was a forumer who was looking to get hers done locally in England. I wish she'd come back and update :smile:

For VIP I think they'll let you bring a friend to accompany you, just ask them I guess?

Hey bisousx ~
My friend is caucasian. She had the hump shaved down then the base broken and moved in to make it thinner [not sure if she haf alar reduction or wide bridge reduction?!] and also tip plasty [cartilage taken out].
Her nose looks veryyyy natural and nice and suits her face very well. Cnt even tell she had work done ... WEll you can because i rmbr her nose before but she doesnt look diff. Just she looks like a prettier version of herself now :P

She went to the hospital group which is one of the well know surgical places here. But here in the UK not a lot of surgeons ha e operated on far east asian ppl... So if ur friend is caucasian should be fine. But then the biggest surgey in the uk is breast and lipo... Not sure what the stats are for nose... Lol

Hi to those rib-ers,

I am very anxious about getting my nose fixed. But my hubby doesnt allow me go. I might have some time in July.So I guess I might be able to spend two weeks in Korea to get my nose done. My questions are:

1. is 2 weeks enough to let my family not notice the things i did on my face?
2. How long is the rib incision scar? Could the scar fade away in 2 weeks time?
3. How long can the scar totally fades away?
4. I want a cute naturally looking small nose. Do you think Dr lee is able to do that? Or he is only good at big nose?

1. is 2 weeks enough to let my family not notice the things i did on my face?
hell no

2. How long is the rib incision scar? Could the scar fade away in 2 weeks time?
2 inches, another no. If you're trying to get away with the surgery, I don't think you can. In my own experience, of course.

3. How long can the scar totally fades away?
It's been 8 months post op for me, scar is still here. A lot lighter, but it's noticeable.

4. I want a cute naturally looking small nose. Do you think Dr lee is able to do that? Or he is only good at big nose?
IMO he can do a small, cute nose, but it won't look like one until all the swelling is gone (1 year +). None of my new friends knew I had anything done.

I ve a friend operated by dr Wang. Her nose looks great on her. However dr Wang likes to do very westernized nose. My friend s features r sharp and very slim face. So the nose suits her well. She looks sexier and hotter after nose done. However if ur face is rounder, I suggest you dont go for it. U might end up regretting as the nose might not be suitable on u. I ve read reviews complaint that the nose made them look much older

I'm happy with my results... had my revision with VIP last July and I'm still very happy with the results.

Haven't been visiting the forum recently and was shocked upon knowing that there's a 3rd thread already :nuts:

can you post a link to the reviews or the forum with the reviews? we can use a translation program if we want to read it

thanks

would you also happen to have b&a pics as well? :smile: