BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Dear Elle,

yes you will get many reviews with the asian nose 1 , 2 and 3. $ 11 000 USD is the price requested by VIP but from what I read in asian nose 1 and 2, other clinic also propose this procedure at lower price.

I am considering many clinics JW, OZ, VIP, SHIMMIAN, ITEM, REGEN .... have to contact others and gather information... I prefer to check their site,before after photos, check reviews beforehand....

Have you read angleplane review about VIP ? what do you think? I frankly don't know what to think.

No, I won't hire any translator, as I consider there is enough clinics with english speaking staff, moreover, it might give a false signal to the clinic regarding the budget I have ;) and it is quite frustrating not to be able to speak directly to the doctor.... you never know if the translation is correct, and from what I have read in the forum, some translators were unable to do correct translation....hence misundertanding....

I don't take much into account accommodation or any extra service as my principal decision criteria, but the surgeon skill, experience.
when you do the total, accommodation is not the most expensive part...and you are certainly right, other clinics also propose medical care and airport pick up.... as was related by many people on the forum ;)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I didn't read everything you've written here, I've gotta agree with what I have read. And honestly if I were you, I wouldn't be so directly open about the cost and fees are of each clinic, because I know for a fact that staff members from some of them read and maybe even post covertly as a patient.

Hi rhinosaurus,
I understand your concern and you are certainly right, there may be some staff members :cool:

Hi Chris,

I didn't read angelplane's actual review. The thread is so long so I couldn't locate her original posting. However, I've came across reference to it from other reviewers. I think she is one of the few that has negative comments about VIP correct? It makes me wonder about VIP too but I think the majority of the reviews are positive (not considering the fact if you want to validate the trust- worthiness it). However, I think one of the popular member here Kain and some other ppl had good results. As a surgeon or as any similar occupations, I don't think you can always make everyone happy. If 90% of VIP patients are happy with their result then I think it's one clinic that's worth considering.

I didn't consider that fact about having a translator - that it would affect my pricing but since you brought it up, it makes sense in a way. I've read many positive review about a translator Zoe and want to get her contact info if anyone has it. People said she helps them to negotiate pricing and take them to different clinics. I'm not sure how her relationship is with those clinics or whether she gets commission or anything but it will be nice to have someone help me to navigate around.

Wow, apparently I have a lot to learn. I didn't know that we shouldn't openly talk about the fees. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience to anyone. It's kind of sad that we can't even talk openly about this in the forum but rhinosaurus has a valid point.

Sorry, I'm a bit slow on this but why cant we talk about fees even if there are staff on this forum? I suppose some of the cheaper clinics may be tempted to increase their prices after looking at our posts, but they prob know each other's prices anyway....

I'm pretty set on rib so VIP is my top choice after seeing Kain's results and reviews on Asian Nose Job 2. I read some blog about a really horrific experience at Shimmian so that's off my list.

Perhaps we should all send VIP an email saying 11k is too much and ask for a discount (in a nice way of course) and maybe then VIP will think they're priced out of the market and lower the price =PP

Hi lemoniscate,

do you mind giving me the blog about shimmian? I remember there was a blog mentionned in asia nose ( 1 or 2) with only one article ( is it this one? )

yeah if VIP could lower their price, that would be great :smile:

I think we can freely talk as it is no secret and staff members can check this forum in order to improve their service, it is, I suppose, a great source of feedback for them ( in the good sense hopefully).... :smile: but we should pay attention to reviews made by possible staff members.... and try to stick to facts as much as possible. :cool:

Hi Chris, the blog is here: http://shimmianclinicrhinoplastywithjung.blogspot.com.au/

It could be written by a competitor, but dunno..sounds too freaky and ill prob just avoid the clinic altogether since its price is similar to VIP and VIP seems to have a better reputation

hi lemoniscate,

thank you, yeah I know it... it is quite freaky, but also was wondering if it could have been written by other clinics... who knows? sometimes one can feel so lost with those reviews....

what quotation did you get from shimmian? :smile:

Actually what wrong is there in openly discussing prices? It's a free market, and I do believe the prices offered by different clinics is no trade secret.

Personally I feel USD 11 K is too expensive. If a staff member comes in and reads this, so much the better.

Hello!!! this is my first post!! I'm considering getting a rhinoplasty at VISUAL PLASTIC SURGERY in koreatown, LA California! have you guys ever heard of that clinic before???

I have a very triangular shaped nose... very flat... bulbous... I've been wanted to get a rhino every since i can remember... Do you guys have any recommendations in terms of getting ready for a procedure????

Do you guys also know of any clinics in the LOS ANGELES area???

hehehe your responses are greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you!!

Hi Basch,

I totally agree. VIP is my top choice. Dr. Lee Myung Ju seems to have some medical training in US too. He is also certified with ASPS and ASAPS which makes me feel more trustworthy of his skills but $11k is way too much. I've contact the PS in Beverly Hills and most of them are $6.5k. That's almost 50% from what I would have pay if I were to go with VIP - not considering flight tickets etc...

If they make the price more reasonable, I'm sure a lot more international patients would consider to go to VIP.

Hi Lovelylola31,

I haven't heard of the clinic you mentioned. But Dr. Charles Lee from Enhance Medical Center in the LA area is supposedly very famous. His work was feature on Oprah, Dr. Phil etc. You can also find some of his videos on youtube explaining his method of rhino.

I've had a skype consult with him and I got to say he has good table manners. Answer every single questions in detail, expressed concerns, and was knowledgeable. Most of all he didn't rush through the call like Dr. Kenneth Kim (another PS in the LA area - he's supposedly is associated with the Dream PS group in Korea and have experience in Korean rhino).

Dr. Charles Lee follows a very natural approach. I think he called it "organic" rhino where he use the ear cartilage to construct your nose. I've asked him about rib rhino and he said it's too invasive and not necessary.

My only drawback for Dr. Lee is if you want noticeable improvement - he might not be the one for you. However, if you want a slight, natural, unnoticeable change then you should consider him. He showed me a variety of pictures that I can say 8 out of 10 I can't really see the difference. This could be a bad or a good thing depending on your expectation. He said the difference is more noticeable in real life than in pictures.

Anyway - you should consider him if you want do it in the LA area. He is located in the Beverly Hills area where most of the top US surgeons are located. I most likely go get an actual consult with him before finalizing my decision go to Korea.

Hope this helps!

Although I didn't read everything you've written here, I've gotta agree with what I have read. And honestly if I were you, I wouldn't be so directly open about the cost and fees are at each clinic, because I know for a fact that staff members from some of the clinics read and maybe even post covertly as a patients.