BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Nope. The West is a term referred to the Americas, west of UK. Westernization is a different term. Yes, Australia is westernized but not "the West". Again, your understanding of the English language mediocre.

And no, I'm not disrespecting; just stating the fact. Next time you get sick, go see your top surgeons. Maybe he or she will finish give you a perfect nose right before you die. (That's sarcasm, btw.)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. When refering to Western surgeons, again it refers to a cultural affiliation. I also never said surgeons from "the west" because that would be a GEOGRAPHICAL REFERENCE. Your command of english is questionable. The fact that you see yourself as more credible than top surgeons is laughable.

In terms of geography, the US is more East of you than West so yeah your geographical knowledge is limited as well. And "cultural affiliation"? Huh? What the heck are you talking about? Do tell, do you have a college degree?

As you said above, Dr. Mendelson is a western surgeon. By what you said, it should be westernized right? So you did use the term, no?

LOL this is turning out to be so laughable. By your definition you should be refering to China as the west since ure from the US ROFL. Once more, when a top surgeon like Brian Mendelson is explaining the difference in ideology between Western and Asian surgeons, he is refering to cultural affiliation. US, Canada, Uk, Australia, are commonly referred to as western society not for geographic reasons but cultural. My god learn the context. Im now starting to question your supposed education lol from the continuous dumb statements.

Btw i have a Master but I dont need to prove anything to someone who shows a severely lack of knowledge in so many aspects.

Anyways this is the last post im making on this thread as I'm starting to feel responsible for ruining the purpose of this thread for others. I apologize to everyone for indulging you in this pointless argument as I seem to be feeding your need to argue for the sake of arguing. So go ahead, you may have the last say as i'm certain someone who argues for the sake of arguing cannot help but do so.

It's okay. You don't have to prove you have a measly master degree. You had to do something because doctorate didn't work out. Peace.

Hi Depressed,

I almost forgot that you posted ur bad experience woth JW. Recently there was this blogger who went there for rhinoplasty and hers looks Ok. She will be going there for double eyelid surgery next yr again at the same clinic. I can pm u her blog if u want to see her result.

So I am thinking how come this girl didn't have the problem as urs....

So now I will KIV this clinic first until I have more info.

Thanks for sharing ur experience.

Hi vian,

I think everyone reacts differently to surgery. For me, it wasn't really JW's fault because the result they gave me was sort of what we discussed; I just didn't make myself clear enough. The only real issue besides my personal dissatisfaction is the silicone showing. My skin didn't react to this artificial implant well. :/ You should definitely consult JW for yourself and see what they can do for you, though. :smile:

Yes please I'd like the link. :smile:

You shouldn't generalise Thailand's cosmetic industry from just Yanhee.

I got mine at Bumrungrad and it turned out great.

Locals never go to Yanhee. We know it's bad.

Honestly, if you've had 18 procedures done on your nose, you've been going to the wrong doctors. So despite them being "superior and credible," your results don't prove that.

18 procedures on my nose??? Lol i never said that. oh god my nose would probably have fallen off if ive had 18 procedures done on my it alone lol. Ive had around 13 procedures all up, 2 of which were done on my nose. Neither surgeon i would recommend for obvious reasons. The rest of my other procedures were for other areas. Some were very well done whilst others were not. Superior and credible refers to surgeons who ive had good results with, or who are well renowned AMONGST THEIR PEERS, with great credentials and have provided me with insightful and informational consultations.

good to know about the Bumrungrad. I was 19 at the time of my first surgery and was considering there but the agency i went with directed me to yanhee. Nose looked great at first then it deviated and chin was always causing me pain. It wasn't until I had a ct done in australia did i realize what was actually implanted into me.

Well in this forum we discuss rhinoplasties and that's what you've basically been arguing with Lexethan about not your "other procedures.". And so since "Superior and credible refers to surgeons who ive had good results with" don't include those who operated on your nose, the information they gave you regarding nose jobs aren't "credible" and thus invalid.

well i'll try to explain this so you understand. Just because a surgeon didn't perform rhinoplasty on me doesn't mean the information they gave me regarding nose jobs aren't credible and valid. For example, I value the information given to me regarding nose jobs from a surgeon like Brian Mendelson, who is widely renowned not due to marketing, but by his peers. He later referred me to the surgeon who invented the diced cartilage method for rhinoplasty who also offered me valuable information. Is such information invalid? Definitely not. Reason why I did not end up going to them for my revision is because they recommended rib rhino as I've used up the ear cartilage I had. Rib rhino is a procedure I'm not personally comfortable with due to the invasive nature.

Really? In Viet Nam, I heard about Grand very good
Good Doctor, Good Service, Result after plastic surgery is perfect but Price is high! Maybe I will think again about Grand. Thank you so much

And do you know WonJin?