BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

everyone's been posting face pics but are there any of the chest scar? i'm kinda conscious bout having an ugly visible scar there.. so i'm really praying it'll fade out to just a faint thin line within a year.. who's been keeping track and willing to share pics of their scars?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, they are not crazy people...
and the drooping is not due to swelling

i only had the surgeries indicated in my signature. i lost some weight after the surgery too which is why my face is less fat

it may have looked good at 7 days, but after that i got some uneven swelling/deswelling which made my nose look crooked. i also ran out of anti-inflammatory meds at some point and the deswelling stalled for a while. so i don't think one or two weeks is enough after a rib nose job.

you will also have a scar running up both sides of your columella and it will be bright red and visible to everyone who sees you from the side or even at an angle. i'm almost one year post op and the scar on the right side is still visible while the left side and the bottom scars have faded

7 days is definitely not enough to do a conference where you meet people up close

Look up "rib rhinoplasty scar" on Google Images, it will give you a range of what the scar would look like. It really depends on your skin and whether you are prone to developing keloids; which I hear is more common in asian people.

My nose has changed significantly now that I am at 9 months post op. I've also seen my friend from the clinic, her nose is also natural looking now as compared to when we left the clinic. I can't tell there's an implant.

Rib rhinoplasty is known for having a very long deswelling period; You really have to be patient if you want to see its final result. If you're looking to get rib grafts again, I hope all goes well.

Who else did you contact? Why did they decline to operate so soon?

Keloid formation in rhinoplasty is really rare/uncommon. Those w/ darker complexion e.g., blacks are more prone. Applying triple antibiotic cream such as neosporin on the scar and messaging the wound when it has healed would help diminish the scar.

Haha I used crazy loosely sorry.. I recognize most ppl go thru a roller coaster experience n some ride it better than others..

Oh I thought the bird look thing refers to the droopy tip effect, which goes away when swelling subsides?

My tip looked droopy for the first two weeks, then it went away. I'm not sure if Kain is referring to something different.

i'm just an ugly guy who wasn't bless with the Genetic Lottery.

So now i have to resort to artificial beauty / LOL :lolots:

Healing time is gonna vary from person to person. Some people on this forum have recover in less than a week and then some who took more than a month to fully heal. I think your healing process is gonna depend on your lifestyle and stress level and other factors play in to it also. How fit and healthy your body is before the surgery may also be important. i think age might also play a role in this too since younger people are able to recover and heal faster because their cells regenerate alot faster than when we age and get older.

i think it's easier for females because they can wear makeup to camouflage themselves in after a week from surgery whereas we men can't hide it to the public. But they do have makeup camouflage for men on Amazon if you'd still like to cover some of that scars .

good luck to you...what kind of revision is that?? which clinic are you going to...?

here's the link to the page where the girl talks about her infection. her username is Acadabra.

# lol haha ure nose is 80 percent nice??? while i suggest if something isnt broke then dont fix it :smile: lol but i guess we are all striving for perfection ;)