BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hahaha. That means u r not prone to scar.cool. R u going to Korea in April?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I don't know what a warped rib looks like - are there photos online? And yes I will be back in Korea in a few weeks.

I ordered mine at makemeheal.com for two packs. I works on me well cause I intakes two cycles.

She looked like still on swelling stage.

ya.. look strange. but the alar look... ummm...

Does anyone have the email for ITEM clinic?? I like their work but they never replied back >___<

My top three has changed now. Banobagi and VIP are top with Dr Jung now ~ but if Item reply back an I like their reply i may consider them as their b+as look rly good!!

Were u commenting about the picture I posted earlier on? The girl did her nose at VIP . That was photo of her 3 months post ops.

I happened to consult Banobagi in 2010. Not much impression about this clinic. I think I consulted Regene before. Also no much impression.

Now my top 3 clinics are: JW, O &young, vip

No no. A girl shared hers in some online chatting forum. The warping is really obvious. I think rib is really a difficult material to mould for a nice bridge.Btw did your mum's friends' plastic surgeon hubby see u after ur surgery! Did they comment about your nose work?

I saw her friends, but not their husbands. They all loved my nose. At first, they thought I was some new girl in the group sitting at the table, then my mom had to tell them it was me :smile: I did go with my friend to her consultation with a doctor in the US and he was impressed with my nose, especially when I showed him my before photos.

may i ask u the name of the surgeon ure mom recommended for u in china??
the only thing i can suggest is tht u go with the doctor who u feel is capable of giving u the results tht u want the safest way possible.

I'm a :cutesy: and an asian (LOL) "blessed" with a tiny nose and a extremely low bridge (my nose looks somewhat like a button). The tip of my nose and my lips have the same projection length. I'm looking forward to correcting that with rib-graft rhinoplasty and paranasal augmentation.

I have issues with my side profile, but my front profile looks somewhat okay. I just wish I have a higher bridge and a projected/angled tip. VIP will be my saviour if they correct this.

All other information I'll share via messages. Tryin' to go incognito on this forum. I don't know who's reading my posts! ;)

That's true. I don't suspect anyone I know has found their way on this forum, yet. But yeah, you never know.

I'm going for the dramatic transformation like 'intherighthands'. I'm not for this "I want it too look like I haven't had any surgery". Might as well write me a check and let me do your surgery. :lol: Not trying to offend anyone!

(I have nothing against her, but her "nose" [if i should call it that] is a hot mess!)
At first, I didn't know who Jacqueline Koh was and then I clicked on the image link you provided...
Then I recognize her because I have several photos of her in a folder on my iPad that I named "DO NOT WANT"
Her photos are sided between Michael and Latoya Jackson, Ashley Tisdale, and Lil Kim (..... :roflmfao: )

Her nose is severely contracting from the silicone/goretex, which is why you can see that it's pulling back her nose tip upwards and creating this "miss piggy" look + triangular nostrils (thus, why she takes photos at an upward angle). It doesn't help that she takes photos at an angle and severely edits her photos on photoshop too. I mean, how much can you edit when you have a nose / disaster like that? |:

You can see the outline of her implant also, so overall, that's a no bueno.
I've seen photos of her before the surgeries and I really think she looked better before...

[​IMG]

Worked and lived in China - I wouldn't really recommend you to eat anything while you're out and about. Things tend of be a bit shady and questionable (how it's made), so cooking at home or just being on a fruit / vegetable diet would be an option. Food cost isn't a problem and is really inexpensive.

As for environmental wise, it is a bit dusty (via air pollution) in China, so I do recommend a face mask at all time to keep irritants out of your nose after surgery. Never touch your face and always wash your hands with antibacterial / water + soap when you're out and about (or if you come into contact with things).

Hey Mina,
Could you let us know what procedures you got done with VIP? Rib-graft rhinoplasty and...? Did you get paranasal augmentation too? As with other people that have had rhinoplasty surgery: please be patient, it takes time for the swelling to go down (especially with rib!)

To be honest, I really can't imagine your face without images and I like the height of Lee Min Ho nose... so I'm a little confused cause I'm envisioning a beautiful nose on you!~
I hope you're able to take some photos for us prospective VIPers when you're ready to do so - it would be considerably helpful and I'll be most grateful if you can~