BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

K, there are several muscles in and around the forehead as you know. Take a look at this link:

http://antiagingwithsasha.com/botox/facial-muscles.php

I don't have horizontal wrinkles in my forehead, which are caused by the over use of muscle A in the picture of the above link. Instead, I have vertical lines right between brows which are caused by over use of muscles B and D (squinting too much without realizing), therefore, my botox injection was only done on these 2 muscles. I think you have the similar situation with over squinting so I imagine your injection might also be on B and D. If injected the right dosage, after 3-4 days, you will not be able to bring brows together even if you try really hard. Since no injection is done to muscle A, you should still be able to raise your brows freely, which is great in that it won't give you a "frozen" forehead.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K_couture glad to hear that your revision is looking good. I want to have FG but a part of me thinks it's not worth it unless I plan on having touch ups. Would you know if you need to do touch ups within a year to get good results or can you wait a year or more and still get good results? I hope I'm making sense LOL

i honestly do not know. Dr Park says its permanent. But some of the fat will be reabsorbed. So i think what he means is it is semi permanent. If you are happy with the volume that stays then its enough. If you are not then a second one is warranted. I do not know how much of mine will be reabsorbed, especially since i smoke.....so i have to lay off smoking for an additional month at least compared to the 2 weeks. Even then my fat cells will shrink. Im thinking of laying it off for 2 months just to be safe. Damn it its so frustrating that i enjoy my vogue menthols so much :sad:

Anyways i will let u know how i go with the resorption. x

Hello all,

I have been extremely busy with exams but I am flying to Korea in a few days! Wow, I see that a few forum members have already gotten their procedures done; best of luck CrissyQ, VIPatient, Liara, and K Couture! You guys are so brave going through, hope I will have your courage when it comes my time soon

I have a question about consultations in fact. I know direct, clear communication with the surgeon is absolutely necessary. Besides bringing plenty of example photos and of course saying what you want/do not want, what are some other personal precautions, based on your experiences?

Anyone consulted with O&Young lately? My friend and I would like to consult with them when we go to Korea since their bna photos look great. Is it true that they only have Chinese translators? We really wouldn't want to hire a translator/agent. Any suggestions? We also plan to visit other clinics like Regen, Dream, JW etc.

lol...make sure u say everything before the surgeon knocks u out with anesthesia / sedation haha.

Also don't bring examples of other ppl's features. Photoshop your own features you want to tweak in a realistic manner. That's the clearest indication for the surgeon as he can only enhance what your current facial structure is. He cannot give you what someone else has

as one poster have mentioned checking out the rhino forums here have sort of turned to be my hobby. while it's nice to read that many of the posters are satisfied with their surgery there are also those who had their's botched! i dunno if this is the right thread for this. but for the rhino vets here name 5 plastic surgery clinics that are known to have botched countless nose job. while it's nice to know where to go, it's also nice to know who to stay away from. sorry english isn't my first language so if i did lost somebody i didn't mean to.

one more thing is it possible to lengthen the nose to shorten the gap between the tip of the nose and tip of your upper lip. if that procedure exist would that cause damage to muscles that control your smile. what's the point of having the perfect nose when you have a train wreck for a smile.

Sounds like you're doing well! :biggrin:

How is the dent looking so far after the botox? How long do you have to not move your forehead muscles?

Sorry ur didn't like ur nose, but I really think it's too early to judge. Btw, may i know why did u took out the previous two implants? I'm also going to consult with those two clinics, so I'm kinda concerned. Thanks

May I ask why did u need that reversion? I'm also considering VIP...

Hello forum, I'm still new to this forum and don't know much how to check every post and so on, but I want to share things with u.
So I'm planning to do eye revision, rhino, and fat graft on my face, and I checked with some clinic about price,etc.
1st. Dr.kwon(teuim) I heard he's good for eye revision? Is it true? So he asked me to do double eyelid, ptosis correction(incisional method), 3,5krw and epi 1,4krw total 4,9krw, do u think its reasonable? And he also mention about lateral canthoplasty&magic epi, but he didn't mention in the list of surgery that he'll do, is that included in the fee for double eyelid that dr.kwon mention? (Please help)
And I don't knw why he gave me 6,5krw and said for corrective rhino, which is I found very expensive !! And didn't mention about the procedure use for my nose, is that coz dr.kwon only good at eyes? And cheek implant 1krw (in million I meant)

2nd. Jw plastic surgery (I saw agri velt surgery and it turn out quite good)
I only I asked them for rhino&fat graft coz I need to be extra carefull for my eye revision
Silicon implant with septal cartilage +fat graft $6000-$7000
And I asked again for eye revision and they only quote me $2500-$3000 which is make me really confused coz it's a $2000different with do.kwon. And JW didn't mention about the procedure for my eyes and make me lose confident. ;(

3rd. Grands, they gave me the same method for nose like JWPS, and quote me 4,3krw-4,6krw, and suggest indeed fat graft on my 3area, forehead,temple,nasolabial folds(smile line) and I think I don't have problem with my nasolabial folds, is that coz I told them I want to look cute when I smile so that's why they suggest for the nasolabial folds? They quote me 2krw-2.230krw, and they told me to do 2nd injection for the result to last longer and it's included in the quote and gave me time 6months to come back(why none other clinic mention about 2nd injection?.?

And I really want answer for my decision, is it ok if I do all the procedure with different clinic? Or it's better if I just do with one?(not consider about the fee) I'm worried if I do my eye revision with other clinic and then go for my rhino with other clinic, the clinic for my rhino will be unhappy? What do u think? Please answer. I really appreciate it :smile:

Lateral Cantho is considered a seperate procedure to the double eyelid. So that price would not be added into the fee. Many surgeons would package the double eyelid/ ptosis correction/ epicantho as part of the generic double eyelid surgery tho so if he is pricing it seperately im certain u can knock the price down a good deal.

Ure rhino at Jw plus fat graft is a good price. That is assuming the fat graft is not for the nose but for other parts of the face ie. cheeks/forehead. Also, price difference does not necessarily equate to difference in skill. There's clinics that over price their procedures and they do not have the skill to back it up. So nothing to worry there about the pricing difference. Its just part of their pricing strategy.

I would avoid Grand if i were you. Not the best reputation for satisfactory results or health safety.

Finally, did you actually meet the surgeons in person? Because if you haven't do not even bother confirming doing any procedures at these clinics. You are putting yourself at unnecessary risk. If you only contacted them via e-mail i can guarantee you 100% the person you are speaking to is a third party consultant and not the actual surgeon. Your facial structure must be first examined by the surgeon and then he has to suggest you his proposed methodology. Then you must seek, not a 2nd but at least a 3rd opinion on whether his method would be the most beneficial to you before you select him to perform your procedure. Should you fail to do so then if your post op results do not turn out satisfactory you only have yourself to blame.