BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

errrr no good doctor would recommend the L shaped implant. The guy obviously didn't know any techniques for asian noses so he suggested the most clear cut one which he could perform. There is no way he is unaware of the high infection rate as its so widely documented both within and out of the medical community.

Problem is Australia does not have many good surgeons. Besides Bryan Mendelson and a couple of others i've mostly experienced and seen subpar surgical results, Some even bad. I did a buccal fat with Peter L Dixon, who was rude and temperamental. He is not steady with the knife as he left me with a lumpy scar tissue. After i went to Dr Mendelson for his opinion he told me that it was due to poor incisional technique. And before Peter Dixon I was going to go with Kooyong for a rhino then i recall in the car one day, i overheard that a female patient had died from minor lipo at Kooyong. GASP. Cancelled my appointment. I also have a friend in sydney who got awful pec implants and another friend who went for a hair transplant with Paul Spano and got left with a nasty visible scar from yet again, poor hack and slash type incisions.

So yeah, Australian surgeons....are mostly mediocre at best. I actually asked Dr Park from Dream if they are planning to branch into Australia and his response was "there's not many skilled surgeons in Australia for us to partner with". lol...so true. Oh and Chris Moss, who's wife was on the real housewives of melbourne, he does good boob jobs.....My friend went from an a to a very natural looking high C when he did her surgery.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dreamii,

My nose looks like that from the side as well ! And 3 days does make a difference. I think the swelling has gone a down and it does look better. And someone asked a question about residual swelling, I still have slight bruising at the sides of my bridge and there is definitely swelling at my tip. It has been 9 days since I took my cast off. I'm liking my nose better tbh.

Anyone know if it's normal to have a runny nose and excessive mucus buildup on post-op day 5? Would this affect the rate that my inner stitches are dissolving? It looks like the dissolvable stitches are hanging out of my nostrils.

It's difficult for me to breathe through my nose because I'm so stuffed. During the few moments of the day when I can breathe through my nose, it feels a little raw/tender on the inside as air goes in and out.

I reaaaaallllllyyyyy don't want to be restitched. I have suffered enough :sad:

reddelicious, thanks for sharing ur experience. Can't believe the doctor injected fillers into u after what you said.. Are the fillers permanent?

I have wide alars too btw. Was wondering how effective the internal incisions were at reducing your alars?

Cloudbusting it depends on the individual. When i had my open rhino my nose was runny for 2 weeks! Always had one nostril that was blocked. But u know the technique to shift your blockage to one nostril yeah? You stand up walk around, let the blockage drop to a breathable level then tilt to the side and feel the pressure moving into one nostril and sleep tilted. That's how i overcame the discomfort anyway. And don't worry about the stitches. The faster they dissolve the better.

Hi lemonpeel,
Which clinic did u visit dear? I really love to have a feminine nose which is curve up liked that.. :smile:
Please let me know the price if possible :smile:
Much appreciate dear

When I visited BK they said when doing alar reduction, they don't cut outside anymore because it could cause scaring. They draw a picture to show me that they cut inside the nostrils and stitch inside the nostrils.

internal incisions for alar reductions is more commonly known as alar base reduction. Instead of cutting the alars which normally leads to more external scarring, they cut a small section from the alar sill + use sutures to reduce the base/width of the nose.

if you have nostril flaring, cutting the alars is the best route. Avoid alar base reduction b/c it will increase flaring.

if you have wide nose base but no flaring, alar base reduction is effective.

if you have both a wide nosebase + flaring of the nose, a combination of both techniques should work. Really depends on your nose.

You are right.

Hey, I have also done some research on rib and cartilage in general, I can't pm u, but pls contact me vis kakap (see my signature), and we can disscus further

I am interested, sorry for double replying!

how interesting thanks for that :smile:. Ive only ever had the external method done that was like 7 years ago. I assume that method wasn't widely used back then

Did your friend get an implant? I heard of visible implants at JW. Would you mind me asking how was your friend's nose look like before and after? Would you mind asking if its okay for me to contact her? I will be going soon, it would be really helpful