BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Haha yeah I know ~ I seen what my teeth will look like after ~ the chin area will stay put, but like I will have a little dent in between the lip and chin (if that makes sense!!) so when I smile my chin wont look so like flat and forward! my bottom lip will prob go smaller too ~ but not by loads haha
and yer ~ every night for the rest of my life ~ tis a sacrifice I am willing to take, spesh since I paid £2439 for it!!

I will probably stick with rhinoplasty stuff though as bone shaving is a bit much and my mum will probably shout at me for getting more and plus my boyf wont be too pleased either seeing as I am not fussed about my cheekbones ~ sometimes i like em cos i think cool I have them :P hahaha but sometimes i think they are a bit prominent more now that I have lost weight.

Also premaxillary ... you mention it helps the cheeks? but i thought it was the base of the nose. >__< aiyaahh i am so cnfused with this!!! haha

Also with the prices in KOrea they tend to give discounts if you do more surgerys or pay in cash. Thats what I have been told by most of the doctors etc ~

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Premaxillary / paranasal implants are inserted at the base of the nose to correct mid face depression. From what I can see, you don't look like you need these implants at all - in fact, they might make your upper lip thinner.

wow ure nose looks pretty nice. it looks alot more natural. ure nose before seemed quite upturned and not masculine. did u use rib for both the bridge and tip?

did u go to dr.lee from vip? may i ask what u had done to ure nose and what materials u used?

lol haha god no. im still planning on going to dr.wang. the radix is the part between ure eyes.

http://shimmianmanila.com/Photos/common_nasal/nose_parts.jpg

click on the link and ull see a pic of what i mean.

wont shaving ure jaw at the sides make it appear even longer. i think that is only recommended for people with square and short jaws. maybe shortening ure chin will make it appear less longer?? i was thinking of gettin this done but it is too big of a procedure for me.

that looks great. we'd love to hear a full review on dr kao since there isn't much info about him here :biggrin:

Hey ur nose looks great! How much was it and how long did you stay there for? Do you have a website for Dr Kao? Is it possible to see font view pics? Thanks so much

Hey I want to go in April too so if you want to discuss diff clinics and meet up, let me know!

Hey,

You will be in Korea April? I am really looking to get a nose job done and would really appreciate any help ! Please let me know if you are going and what your plans are! Thanks!

Hey, when are you looking to go get ur nose and and where? Def interested in getting mine done and would love to buddy up!

I had rib rhino with dr. lee (vip).

So far recovery has been a breeze. It helps that I get my nose cleaned/disinfected at the clinic regularly. The nurses are very attentive to my needs.

Surgeryaddict your new nose really looks good on you!

Sesamekiss, I think you have a nice nose and just need to refine the tip a bit.

Hey!I'm really interested in going end of March or early April. Which clinic have you decided on? What are the details?! thanks!

Thinner?!?! Eek! Would NOT want that. I want my top lip to be more full... Tbh i kind of want that chipmunk look... I know Dr Pat in Tokai clinic thailand does a lip lift surgery which wouldngive this look... But im not gonna go thailand...

Anyone know what other surgeries to get that look where the top lip is a little higher so it shows the teeth more?!?! ViP prob do it lols they seem to do quite a lot...