BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

That is great to hear, thank you. I've had fillers in my nose but I'll get my doctor to remove anything that hasn't dissolved before I go.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi jasmine I am heading to Korea probably by the end of next week. When are you going?

Hey! I will be flying out Sept 16, arrive Sept 17, staying till Oct 6. Let me know if you or others going around that time want to join:smile:

hi espressolatte,if you dont mind me asking which clinic where did you go when you had your nose revision in korea ?and why is the result so disappointed?
thank you
best regards,

BTW, for those of you who have had surgery or have been to Seoul:

Is it OK to go to fine dining restaurants while bandaged up after a nose job?

What about going to a concert or a kpop TV music show taping as an audience member?

I'd be comfortable walking aruond shopping and eating at casual places while bandaged up ..... just curious if you guys think it's acceptable in Korea to eat at upscale restaurants that way, go to concerts and TV music show tapings, etc. that way!

hehe yes its ok as long as u don't feel awkward. And avoid spicy food when recovering. I personally hide my face until im fully healed cos i feel so weird with a bandage. In seoul its like openly advertising you had work done lol whereas in any other country if u can get away with saying its a drunken accident haha

Umm i wouldn't worry about scarring moody. Skin on the face is very different to skin on the body. For example, I get hideous keloids on my body from the smallest pin sized incisions. But i've had open rhino, external incision for chin implant under the chin, needles through my smile crease for acculift and incision under my brows for fat graft. Oh and incision to my lower lid for hydroxyappatite implantation. And I have NO SCARS on my face. Granted, I do use Kelacote for the first 3 weeks which aids in preventing scar formation. Either way, I wouldn't worry too much about scarring from open rhino. That's the least of your worries when undergoing open rhino.

I PMed you the clinic I went to for my primary rhino (I haven't had revision yet). It's one that there haven't been many reviews about on this forum but is very popular among mainland Chinese patients. I've posted about why I'm not happy with results but in summary, mediocre results: almost no change in frontal, still-bulbous tip, decent side profile at best, still low bridge for a very high price.

hi, i am planning to do my nose surgery in korea, however, i like the nose was mix style, high and straight. pic.pimg.tw/evonne2323/1376841470-4015331029.jpg like this one
but i found many korea surgeon like to do a small, has curve and Tilt nose, anyone knows who can do this nose in korea?
thanks

If you'd like to see some of my photos. Add me as a friend on here with your name and what you want done and a bit about yourself so I feel more comfortable knowing the kind of people viewing them.

I'll do what Kain did and post a private album.