BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi did you do your nose with dr kao? Can i see your before and after picture?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lehhh , I think we need to have 5 posts in order to PM. I will PM you when I have enough posts. BTW, what procedure(s) are you going to do?

Hi there, so hows dr kao's skill? I planned to go to dr kao but he cost a bomb.

Why would you go to him? The reviews are terrible and most consider him too old to be practicing now.

hey there, are you able to private message? I haven't booked yet, I'd like to find out more info. Can you please find a way to inbox me when you can? You're there for under a month, where are you planning to get your nose done and with what material?

what are you planning on doing in Kr? Are you able to private message yet?
Roughly when in Nov will you be in Kr?

I just joined too lol. Have to do 5 posts eh. Ok then this is 2nd posts.
Which clinic are you going to do your surgery?

I've done 2 nose surgery with dr jung. First in 2007, 2012. Both surgery i was satisfied with the result. But in 2012 i had the bridge slimmed down and tip lengthen. As it suited the older me better. The first one i asked for really natural as i was still very young.
As with all cartilage, there will be absorption and 5 years later now it has shorten a bit. So would like to have it lengthen again using rib cartilage.

I agree that his nose style is a bit old fashioned. But i prefer a natural bridge (like ji jeon of t-ara, honey lee) not a barbie line nose. (Curving at the end)
I think every clinics will have both positive and negative reviews. Even the best doctors/clinic will jave unsatisfied patient and will spread neg review.

I had my first rhino in 2007 by dr jung at shimmian. I think i saw that guy dr chang geun uck in the clinic haha.

I’m traveling to Seoul around that time too! Please pm me ... I’m new so I can’t PM yet. Need 2 more posts

I have kakao, my ID lola1206
I booked the consultations to the 5 clinics and I didn't choosed yet, planning to do few surgeries and do not want to rush. I will deside the doctor for my rhino on the consultation face to face. I never had any surgeries on my face and I am nervous so much.

You should be able to PM now, just click on the ID of the person you want to PM and click on ''start a conversation''. I've just sent you a message.

Hi Everyone,

I’m new and still doing research. I want to get a rhinoplasty done at Korea but have no idea which clinic would be best for that. I have my heart set on Regen but there’s not that much reviews on them. Please suggest a few clinic that are good at rhinoplasty.

Thank you

There are actually many reviews of Regen on this forum and I would really recommend you to do your research. For rhino specifically there were some positive experiences. You can look for forummers egg_tartlet, saljuu12, softwishes who went there. Really do thorough research, it's your nose :smile: Good luck researching.