BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you mind sharing your photos with me too? I'm really interested in finding more photos of chin and nose surgery.

Are you at work or school? How long did you take off?

Congrats on your transformation. Do you mind sending me a couple of shots of your nose? I'm interested in VIP. I'd like to see some B&A pics from real patients other than those ideal patients on their website. Keep us updated on how soft/hard your nose is! Thanks. [email protected].

After fat grafting, I swelled and had a bit bruises on my forehead, temples and cheek. If you stay for quite a long time in Korea, then you may go on to different clinic. But as I only have 8 days in Seoul, I chose to do it at the same place. If you still have swelling on your forehead or chin, the doctor may find it difficult to adjust your nose because of the swelling I think. I also wanted to revise my eyelid (scar) at Teuim first, but dr. Lee told me it is going to be hard for him to adjust my new nose and chin if I still swollen on my eye area, therefore I didn't do eyelid revision.

I'm at work and i left on the 8 days post surgery. The cast on my nose was taken out day 4 after surgery and the stitches inside my mouth will dissolve by itself. On the 9 days I could properly brushing my teeth. Dr. Lee gave me a prescribed mouth wash during the time I couldn't brush my teeth.

How many days from the day of surgery to returning to work? Sounds fairly quick! Did anyone notice the drastic change?

I went back to work at day 10 after my surgery, still swollen on my nose but I put on face mask on my chin and mouth (I said I'm having flu haha). But, at that time as mentioned earlier I was very stressed with my face coz it looked sooo different especially with my thinning lips and changed in shape which made me look like a totally different person that I couldn't recognized, big round forehead too. But really give time after surgery and gradually it will look more natural and natural. When i put on mask on my chin, no one notice anything. Maybe i used to have big and bulbous silicone nose before, therefore they dont notice anything yet. However, im very grateful now my lips has changed to its original shape and not thin anymore, my forehead too isn't very round anymore. Yesterday my chef came to my house (for cooking demo) he also didn't mention anything and kept talking about his food to me eventhough I was just less than a meter from him. 4 days ago I also went to my regular noodle resto, the staff there (I didn't notice her before) called me and ask where is your baby? I told my husband, eeeh she still recognized me thank you haha...

hmm ill check out the clinics u mentioned to check out the pictures they have. well kain used ear cartilage for his tip and he said his was still hard with little flexibility.

does dr. wang rlly not do fat grafting!??? im pretty sure he does. on his site there were before and after pics of a patient who used fat grafting for her cheeks. did he say that he doesn't do fat grafting at all? or just for the chin?? im thinking of going to him for my nose and then to vip for fat grafting. what do u think?

hmm i was thinking of getting my nose done by another clinic and after 7 or 8 days of staying to recover i would head over to vip for fat grafting. hopefully for me the swelling wont be that bad, lol im not sure yet if this is practical though lol.

That's pretty brave. I'm trying to get 15 -20 days off to fully recover. I don't think anyone will stop recognizing you after surgery (anything short of a face transplant). Things always look drastic to us as we see ourselves everyday. It's like you can't hide anything from your parents; they'll notice every little change. I don't mind if people think there's something different; they can guess all they want. As long as there isn't any bruising, too much swelling, or obvious red scars, it's all good.

Nice to hear that you're healing very well :smile:. Please update us on your fat graft since I'm planning to go to vip for fat graft.

I read somewhere in the previous forum that some had multiple surgeries 7-10 days apart so this may be doable but I think it's safer if you email JoAnn or Chloe to ask if this time frame is sufficient.

I think it depends on each person. People found me unrecognizable after my surgery. Thank goodness I moved to a new city.