BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

You look great! so Dr. Hong is better than Dr. kim in nose and chin job? I'm keen to do my eyes, any good recommendation?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for ages, haha! Still researching, trying to find a good doctor with a fairly low-ish price. You have any recommendations? Any advice, tips, places to stay would be very helpful!

Planning to use www.seoultouchup.com to help smoothen the process out. I've checked flights just as an estimate and that's probably going to set me back £500. If you're not going just yet, I wouldn't mind being your travel buddy but it'll be a while before I save up and I don't really want to take out a loan! :P

Just interested in how u heard about that website?

For a fee of 10% of the procedure they offer a 1 yr warranty for any unsatisfactory results including airfare + lifetime post-op care and video check ups.... That's pretty good!

I guess the catch is that u have to use their surgeons??

It was like, last night. Can't actually remember. Was probably googling/browsing. Seems good! Especially when you're going abroad and you're worried about aftercare compared to doing it where you live. I'm still doing research, bit a of newbie! There was also an earlier post on one of the Asian Nose Job threads where someone was setting up a guesthouse.

Only thing I'm worried about atm is pricing really. Flights + accomodation + procedure all start to add up! :wondering

Depends on who their surgeons are. If you tumblr/youtube this guy, Elliot Taesoon or something, he had a nose job and was lucky enough to get it done for free by his cousin at Elle Clinic in Apgu-Jeong. His cousin said that the price was between $2500-$2900, which isn't too bad. Sadly, he doesn't speak English and my Korean is pretty dodgy! :lol:

The question isn't if the implant is attached to the bone or not. It's whether the overlying tissue can firmly attach to the implant. In order for tissues to attach to it, it needs a blood supply. Unless the implant is porous to allow calcium to restructure it with time. Same analogy with silicone implant, it doesn't matter if you screw it down, a capsule will form; the overlying tissue isn't attached to it. Hence the development of goretex.

yeh i know.. it does add up! but i rekon its worth saving up for a good surgeon
this is ur face! bargains can be left for other things like shopping :biggrin:

have u tried looking at Wonjin?
their prices are quite reasonable - they quoted me 3200 USD using silicone, 6800 for rib

Hey, was just wondering, do you want to trade emails? If you can PM, PM me yours and I'll email you back since I don't think I can PM just yet. It'd be a lot easier and we can email eachother everything we think of. I'd love to have a nosebuddy! I promise I'm sane! :P

Atm, I've got Banobagi and BKClinic in tabs. Considering them, but the info they have is quite helpful too. I'll have a look at Wonjin! :smile: I had a look at Soompi threads but they are IMMENSELY long.

I've signed up to survey sites and focus groups and am thinking of doing a clinical trial that runs through to December, and which pays £2325. Remember that Taesoon guy who got his done for free? His cousin/doctor at ElleClinic quoted a price between $2500-$2900, which comes up roughly to £1500-£1800. That plus flights would total something just over £2000, but apparently, they're not great with English.

So if I do go through with the clinical trial, the money from that plus the money from the surveys/focus groups should get me closer to what I need. But it's good that the trial runs to December: more time to think and research!

Are you from the States btw? Got you confused with sesamekiss who's from the UK! :weird:
You don't have to trade emails btw! Just looking for a buddy in this complicated journey, and maybe even someone who's planning on doing it next year?

My plan isn't definite, but I've got a vague plan in my head.

lol thats ok hun, we can help each other do research anyways :smile:

i'm from australia, i left my email on ur visitors wall cos i couldnt PM you.

i'm hoping to go in Nov but nothing's set in concrete yet.

r u from the UK?

YAY! Aussie power! Yup, from the UK, 'allo 'allo. Had a look at Wonjin, browsing Wonjin's blogspot at the moment!

I'm not sure if Dr.Hong is good for eyes because I heard he is mainly known for his work with nose and facial contouring. :smile: Try Dr. Shin from BK. There was this guy named Shane on this forum said really good thing about him after his surgery from Dr. Shin. :smile: