BeautyHacker

Successful Epi Reversal With Eve Plastic Surgery (Cheonan, Seoul)

hi Deepyes,

thank you for your sharing. Your information is very important and useful. How is your eyes after the surgery now? I am planning to do the revision of double eyelids surgery this November . I am from Hong Kong. Thank you .

hi susaki,

my line ID : christyleung1023

which doctor will you go?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,i thinking to have revision with dr chung,do you mind share your photo with me.([email protected])thanks a lot .

• 3 weeks later...

Tks. I am almost 3 months' post surgery and I look very much like before.I love it. But please note I did epic reversal surgery with Dr Shin from Shinseung and not with Dr Chung. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, deep eyes :smile:

Would you mind share your photo with me, only the eye part, as I have done the eyelid surgery for three times, I really want to choose a good doctor.

I have sent email to asked Dr ahn and Dr shin, they said my fold are too high and unnatural . I also sent email to Dr Chung but I may not consult him as I think he is not that sincere like Dr shin and Dr Ahn . I will go to Korea in December :smile:

Hi Jean

I am Celia. I had my upper and lowerlid surgery with the same doctor 4 months ago. my eyelids are seriously asymmetrical now. i looked weird like ailen now.

I am looking for a good doctor in korea to revise. Do you mind i email you to contact?

• 1 month later...
Dear deep eyes , I planned to come to consult and surgery at Dr shin in November but due to my works I can't come to korea as planned and I forget to tell Dr shin to change the date . And his staff contact me later that if I want to consult in December again. I have too deposit 10% of the surgery fee before I come to make sure I will not break the appointment . Do you think it is weird ? As I haven't consult Dr shin ...

• 1 month later...
Can you show me your before and after pictures? I'm deciding between Dr Chung and Dr Shin for revision of double eyelid and intend to do epi and lateral surgery for bigger eyes.:cool:

Hi Deepeyes,

Can you show me your before and after pictures? I'm deciding between Dr Chung and Dr Shin for revision of double eyelid and intend to do epi and lateral surgery for bigger eyes.:cool:

• 1 year later...
Hi Deepeyes, thanks for the helpful post. :smile:

I'm considering epicanthoplasty revision to improve the scars and ideally make my eyes more symmetrical, but I don't want to reverse my epicanthoplasty. Right now I have no idea which clinic is best for epi revisions... Did your procedure with Dr. Shin cause any scarring?

• 2 months later...
@Worries
Hello my dear!
I have had two horrible surgery expirience on my eyelids and now I want to redo the surgery.
Could you be kind enough to show more of your before and after photos because on your before photo it is not clear?
It would be so much helpful!
Thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...