BeautyHacker

~*~READ FIRST! About this forum~*~

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
So...I got threatened to remove my review. Is this a thing??? I can get in trouble for writing an honest review? Am I violating Korea’s law by stating the business name in my review?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Really!! That's scary. Well assuming they can't get your details via here, you should be OK I guess :smile:

• 1 month later...
I’m a lawyer in US law, so I’m not sure about Korean law, but generally speaking, the only times I can see a strong legal claim against a person writing honest reviews about a plastic surgery clinic is when (1) you signed an NDA and then released information that was confidential (breach of contract) or (2) you are stating false facts about the business and it hurts their reputation (libel). There maybe more obscure causes, but I don’t see an issue with stating a name in a review otherwise.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
VIP is a pretty expensive clinic. Per Sonya714: "She quoted me 11k for rib rhino 2k for revision fee and 3k for mid-face augmentation."

They seem to suggest that everyone get rib rhino + mid face augmentation. Definitely check out other clinics, ask for their suggestions, and get different quotes. Uvom quoted me around $4500 US for rhino, tip plasty, and alar reduction, Opera was a few thousand as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, is Uvom doc good with ethnic noses?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi does anyone know or have heard of ST plastic surgery clinic? I am still doing research and i really want to do rhinoplasty and eyes but I'm unsure of what clinic is good. So far i have listed Gowoon saesang, namu, top face, and migu just based on their website and reviews from other PFers. Anyone have any experiences with those clinics i mentioned? Im trying to stay away from popular/busy clinics because i want to ensure i don't get different doctors and that they take more time on me. I havent done any consults because i feel like the prices will be different when I'm there versus an online consult and to have a better idea/feeling on the clinic itself.