BeautyHacker

~*~READ FIRST! About this forum~*~

Hello~ I'm new to this forum
i have experiences and knowledges about the korean clinics but never actually post anything or been in this forum before
hope i can share my thoughts and experiences and learn new stuffs from you guys~

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hi Jexxi Suen! Please share your information about the clinics!

Hi Jexxi, please share your experiences about Korean Clinics. I think most of us on this forum would love to hear about it. If you can also share your experiences on where to stay (lodging and location) and how to get from the airport to your destination would be greatly appreciated too. I am so nervous about finding my way around the airport to gangnam and not sure what location to stay at. But then I haven't select a clinic yet.
Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
same problem!

lodging...try airbnb...they have plenty of accomodation there..price is also reasonable!
And try to find places near seoul station as the place even though pretty quite but it have all the necessary last minutes shopping as they have lotte outlet there and shopping mall...
and if u take korean air or asiana...you can check in in seoul station as they have check in counter there.. so you just drop your luggage there and take your leisure time before heading to airport...and last seould station have airport express which cost only 8000 won to airport for 45 minutes journey....so its pretty conviniance for my own opinion
thanks..and best of luck

Hi lovely ladies,
I am not sure what thread should I post mine. I am 56 years old and would like to correct the aging problem. Has anyone have any knowledge/experience/reviews of these 2 procedures? What clinic to go for? Please help me out, thank you in advance.
1.Fat Grafting to the Jowls, mouth corner.
2. removing eye bag under eyes.

Hello lovely ladies,
I am not sure what thread should I post mine. I am 56 years old and would like to correct the aging problem. Has anyone have any knowledge/experience/reviews of these 2 procedures? What clinic to go for? Please help me out, thank you in advance.
1.Fat Grafting to the Jowls, mouth corner.
2. removing eye bag under eyes.

One more question, what is "Kakao"

k=Kakao is a mobile messenger app that's very popular in korea. It's like Whatsapp and WeChat if you use those.

Also, just a general post since I can't start new threads right now....

Are there any people around the age 17 - 22? I'm somewhere in that range and I'd love to get to know some people who are similar in age and thinking of getting something done :smile:

1. i did my fat grafting for whole face....i did twice infact..1 on june 16 and 2 on 19 nov16(touch up)
my first was horrible for 2 months until i started to wonder why did i do that.
my face was swollen soo bad until no one can recoqnise me hahaha...i cried for several weeks and bombarded the represantitive with WA/kakao sending numerous pic of mine in daily basis..complaining what happenned to my face..and why it turn out to be like this
i hid for 2 months becoz of the swollen...so if you wants to do fat injection ..please prepared and aware that your face gonna swollen very bad until you gonna hate your decision and wonder like me....but you gonna love the end result(at least me hahaha)
after 2 months when the swelling ..bruising..uneven face...start dissapear your face gradually looks younger ...radiant...skin looks brighter...and you can see final result in 4-5 months.
Usually you needs touch up (second fat injection as the survival of fat only around 40%..so some part of your face still uneven...(like mine at least)
The best part is ...the second injection did not cause my face to swollen like before...my healing time is only about a week this time ...and i love the result.
2 i did repositioning fat for my eye bag as my eyebag looks a bit sunken at the inner corner and dr suggest me this procedure instead removing eye bag...and i think i worked as i like how it look on me.
Best of luck....

Thanks so much, Wwh. Did the fat grafting help to lift the corner of mouth?