BeautyHacker

~*~READ FIRST! About this forum~*~

Not sure what you means...i'm doing whole face
overall the fat injection help fill all the sunken area...'provided the fat cell survive' coz different dr has diff method of extraction ..so the rate of fat survival its really depents of the skill of the dr
but you also needs a bit botox to complete the looks ..i think..as i did mine
i botox my eye area to smoothen the wrinkle and my mouth area as i had a bit unbalance lips between right corner n left corner..
overall i'm satisfied with my touch up this time..
i think i look way younger now and less tired and my skin looks healtier..so i use no foundation now
Best of luck!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in Seoul next Friday and gonna go for consultation there , Izien in my list , so I'll write about my experience .

Thanks so much in advance. I am looking to do the fat graft for jowls to remove/lift the mouth corner crease, and removing the under eyebags. What are yours?

Oh actually I'm gonna do 2-jaw the first , I'm not sure if they can do fat graft at the same time . Anyway I'm gonna ask them and will share how it was with the consultation .

• 2 weeks later...
I'm 16... Do I count? lol

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Arcana am going to the end of February.. when in March will u b there

Well, I applied for a tourist visa. I thought I would do a 2-jaw that I had reservations for a month. In Korea is not much of showplace, so in the interview, they have a question why I've been planning to be there for a month. I said that my goal is a surgery but I has not yet decided on the hospital. The officer smiled because she knows that plastic surgery is a huge business that brings the country income. We talked very nice and they gave me a tourist visa. I realized that it is easier to have a medical visa because on a passport control at the airport is no questions of your goals for visit. But to apply for medical visa in the application you should specify hospital data, however, if you plan to fly for short time and have not yet decided on the hospital it is easier to apply for the tourist visa I guess .

Thank you for your answer :smile:
On returning is there any issue if they see bruises or notice that you had surgery?