BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

AGREED!!! And well said

Z being good or bad is a matter of opinion.

Bottom line is I wouldn't trust a clinic's translator...I mean they only work for the clinic lol I know Z will get commission, but at the end of the day she gets it no matter which clinic u pick (as long as it's on her 'list') so at least she's more independant than a clinic translator

my two cents :P

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can pay by credit card but you can get a better deal if you pay in cash. When I went for my consultation I ended up paying my deposit on card but will be coming back for my surgery paying in cash. I believe most clinics have similar policies. If you're uncomfortable you should pay with card but just keep in mind that you could probably save at least 10% if you pay by cash. Also some clinics will try to have you put down a deposit to ensure your consultation reservation but dont do it, you should be able to make an appointment without any deposit.

Exactly, that's what I'm afraid of. Clinic translators are more than likely to be biased since they work directly for the clinic. Zoe, Nicole, and other independent translators may earn a percentage, but at least they aren't tied to a single clinic so they can offer better (and hopefully more honest) suggestions. PS is a huge deal, and I'd rather pay an extra $100 a day for a piece of mind.

No worries.. :smile:

I had Dr LEE for my mini v line, (he's the guy in the centre of all Regen Doctor photos.. He is very reputable. For nose, I had Dr Hong, who is a also a certified nasal/breathing Doctor as well as PS surgeon (Can't remember the official title).

Hello,

would you mind pming me the list too? :x

Thnx~

You are absolutely right! When I consulted with Banobagi, the clinic consultant/translator, which happened to be the same person. Kept telling me what was wrong with my face. I think if you are not 1000000% sure the surgeries you want and you don't want (which is a lot of us) When consulting alone, it's very easy to get coaxed into more surgeries. You expect them to know better, so you do rely on their advice. And may end up with more surgeries than you'd like.

Banobagi's consultant who happened to speak Chinese was trying to talk me into Two Jaw which meant I would need dental treatment for 2 years AND part with 4 of my perfectly healthy teeth (12mi). I had all my problems solved with mini v line (6mil)

Banobagi gave me two options.. mini v line, which they stressed was "camouflage", and two-jaw would have been perfect. Had I gone with Banobagi, I felt like I MUST do two jaw if you know what I mean...

hahaha, i think i "contributed" a lot in the translator topic. =p and yeah i will pm you the translators contact =) and thank you for explaning!! =))

*if i hire any of the translator, they better treat me good, i've been spreading it like a virus. hahaha

already sent to you - so lemme know if there r any probs with viewing doc

need to note: ALL CREDIT to marir - it's totally her research and i'm only just passing it around as ppl can't view it anymore from the link she posted

THANKS A BUNCH MARIR!!!! :loveeyes:

um..i think it will be reallly swollen..so it would be kinda hard to walk around. but it depends on individual. mine was kinda swollen.

good luck!! =)

nope, for my case they didnt ask for any deposit, so im quite at ease there haha. I only place deposit after my consult :smile:
Also i dont recommend doing your eyes before the surgery as when they operate on you they need you to lie back and forth (depend on which part) , I did my nose a year ago and tell them prior surgery, they took note of it :smile:

Hope it helps and goodluck

hey via

very quickly while you're online - thanks for the feedback (specially during recovery) and wish you all the best with your new body!! :smile:

hope u come back now & then to say 'hi'

Thanks so much for the well wishes :biggrin:!
I went back clinic again today for dressings and lost a few kgs ( note you'll bound to gain some kg because of swell , but today im quite thrilled cause i lost few kgs :biggrin:)
Yeah I will come back here to lurk around here and there and if you guys have any questions like thiefcat (obviously i need to reply her as she having surgery soon ><)

have a great day, seoul is sooo cold btw

I got the documents from Marir though skydive while using hotmail. So if you use hotmail and google is being a biach like with me QQ. Then you could just pm Marir~

My gosh can barley keep track of this thread, it goes sooo fast all of the sudden! x.x