BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey I just came across that list written by some Korean chick who said Faceline actually had quite alot of victims and that kinda scared me off.

View's email is yes 20 k @ naver dot com. With no spaces, but supposedly I was told that this isn't actually their consultation email, so yeah. Probably best to get another email to ask about prices.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many surgeons told me if I wanted to get my nose done (I have a slightly deviated nose) to do it after getting two-jaw surgery so that the nose I get will match my new face shape. Just something to think about.

i know right? everywhere can cause blindness. i guess he just didnt mention the area around the eyes, probably because most people don't inject there, compare to frown lines etc.

but many doctors dont advice patient to keep their fats. its kinda hard to predict the survival of fats right after extraction already, imagine if you keep it for few months. well thats what i read about it. im not very sure thou.

and wow, i just read that you had fat injected to your upper eyelid? how long has it been? could you please elaborate more on that? what are the problems that you mentioned?

thanks =)

marir! i actually think this method works if performed with good hands. dr.meronk performed this type of surgery before ,and after 6 years follow up, the fats are still there! he showed pictures on his website. so its proven that it works! =)

glad to hear your surgery went well!!
how long ago did you get it?

can you send me pictures??
i'm curious to see! because my gf's want to get it done too!

If you get a 2 jaw after your rhinoplasty, the shape of your nose may change. I wanted rhinoplasty in the beginning but hated my mouth more. So I chose to opt for a 2 jaw first.

You should consult with a doctor about rhinoplasty / 2 jaw. I wanted to do both at the same time but doctors did not permit it. Due to breathing problems and also nose shifting. It will be very difficult to breath just alone on a 2 jaw.

FYI: A rhinoplasty can camouflage the mouth.

Good luck!

Iaan can share how was ur experience with the 2-jaw surgery? U were put under GA right and does it hurts a lot? How bad and how long was the swelling? Doc bandaged the whole head for u? M considering it but worried at the same time. Does ur jaw-line improved a lot after the surgery?

i just talk to a translator. she told me cinderella and wonjin are good for v line and cheekbone.. mentioned to meboth cost ard 18 million...much more than regen and id cos they use different techniques...
when i message a local on naver..she only paid 9m won for v line and cheek bone...i told the translator and she said its because its done by different doctor.... different doctor is twice the price...
i dunno who to believe now. when i message wonjin they said its 20m for vline and cheekbone..

what special techniques are cinderella and wonjin using?

Hm. I heard clinics charge more for foreigners? Dunno if that's true

wow its double the price they quoted to locals? @@ thats a little too much.

Tbh having ps done in Korea isn't that much cheaper then doing here in oz - if u add flights & accommodation, it isn't cheaper than oz or the difference is minimal

Unfortunately for me the skills & experience is in Korea which is why I'm going :smile:

right, unfortunately no one in my country can fix my eyes. not sure if the korean's technique are table or not thou. i hope they are really good in what they are famous for.