BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hi
you could do fat graft for two days i think
it would be great improvement.
i have a big skull too and doubting to do v line and zygoma
i really would like to see your result badly:smile:
you could pm me when you can

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi monalisa77

you mentioned you cant post your photo here
but whats your username at cozycot
i cant find you there ??

HEY GUYS!...

... so guess what?...

I BOOKED FLIGHTS and accom. today!
i shall be arriving 11th Jan in the morn! and leaving on the 25th!!!!!

so... who's going to be in Seoul that time?...! woo

Seoul.. HERE I COME!

Thanks so much! I was navigating their website but couldn't get to this page. This is indeed useful! Seems like their pricing for my nose surgery is a bit higher than Regen by 0.3 million won. I guess we can bargain down with the consultant face to face when we get there.:smile:

I might be there during that time!! I'm doing mandible reduction and rhinoplasty at BK clinic. What's your email!?

I have been surfing naver and looking at many people posting their jaw reduction and cheekbone reduction recovery pictures... the swelling is unbelievable and absolutely scary. The thing that surprised me most is the sheer number of people getting vline and zygoma reduction. These surgeries are major operations but koreans are going there like it's just a regular dentist visit........ -_______________-

[​IMG]
Before surgery

[​IMG]
right after surgery

[​IMG]
7 days post op

I am still figuring out how to send each of them a private message and how to type to them, appreciate anyone here who knows korean to help me type a standardize message asking them about the price they paid for each procedure, the procedures they undergo and also the clinic they went to. Please help me to correct the korean message below =D Google translate kinda sucks cos they translate some sentence into informal and some into formal....zzzzz

xxx

Just realised the previous thread is closed. Can't reply to the quote. Sorry for the late reply.

Hi R3Ggi3,

I got the papaya enzyme from my neighbourhood Organic Shop in Singapore. Not sure if its available in Korea. I am still taking it now.

Hi Rainrein and London Chicks,
Thanks for the info regarding Coex mall. Will bring my daughter there next year.

Hi Squareface,
Thanks for the compliment.

Cheekbone, Mandible Reduction, Revised Rhino and Fat Graft
---------------------------------------------------------

Its coming to the 2nd month by end of this week.

I am able to use electric toothbrush again. But can't reach the end entirely, so I have to use MUJI toothbrush for that part.

Few weeks ago, I could start eating vegetables. But still have to chew really slowly.
I could also eat chicken breast (if its cooked soft enough), but again, need to chew slowly so as not to aggravate the cheekbone. But I will not try steak for now.

The stiffness around my cheek is still there, but has improved a great deal. I could break into a hearty laugh but has to restrain doing that often coz I do not want to stretch my cheek too much.

I like the frontal view of my nose. As for the side, would prefer the tip to be straight down instead of curve. Its very personal a preference I guess.

Overall, I am happy with the result and do receive compliments around. But the hardest to deal with is eg daughter's ballet classmates mummies have mostly noticed my changes, judging by their look and stare, but no one will come up to ask me coz we are friendly but not close to that extend. So I have to live with this for a while. Thats ok.

Hi Egg tartlet,

I enjoyed reading your post. Brought me back to those moments.

Not sure how does the bruising comes about. But try to walk around more often. Also, refrain from eating salty food. I tried the Chinese restaurant behind the lane of Young Dong and Hotel Highland, but its a tat too salty. The ID nurse has instructed no salty food. So, try to stick to Udon noodles in the early days. Wishing you speedy recovery.

Oh, do remember to add supplements to your diet. It helps a great deal. I did not have any bruising, yellow marks, or major swelling. I am not sure which one helps but I took Arnica, Bromelain, Pian Zi Wang, Vitamic C (G3), Vegetable juice, Pumpkin Juice, Manuka Honey, and Papaya Enzyme.

u're welcome...! coz i could not even find the link to that page myself on teium website... so thank goodness i bookmarked it earlier when i saw it previously... =D:P

Hi, i'm new here..i've been a silent reader for quite a while before i decided to register an account..

Emisa, may i know where did you purchase the supplements in Singapore? Did you take the supplements first before the surgery? And how long do you need to continue taking the supplements? Sorry for asking so many qns >_<

Emisa Hi emisa thanks for the update! Am glad you like the result.

Two months and you still have trouble chewing? How was it like two weeks post op then? How do you sleep now at night? Can you sleep by your side or you have to sleep on your back??

When i read those stories online , they all said they can start eating normally two weeks post op:sad:

how many days after the surgery do you think you feel "normal" and strangers will not suspect you have surgery

Thanks Emisa, for the advice. My op is on a few days time and am super nervous. I have vitC and bromelain ready. Where did you get your Arnica and what is Pian Zi Wang?

For Bromelain do you take before and after op? I dun dare to take now yet as tot I shld take only after surgery. TIA!