BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Karime,

Just forget to ask about winternth.. Did she able to book a translator? If I remember correctly, Z cancelled her appt last minute, right..

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, isnt she? She basically just came to hang out! Lol

Definitely lets get together at least once more!!

Hey turningpoint,

Winter is doing well. She decided to go w view n nicole is helping her. i believe she is going in tomorrow so send prayers n good vibes her way.

Will tell her u asked bout her :smile:

O the best to u!!

Omg! Im so glad u came out! U looked so cute. Honestly, u hardly even looked swollen! Well, i mean compared to what i looked like a cpl days ago.

K, we gotta plan another day out. Plus there r more forumers posting now. We shud all plan to meet :smile:

Thank you for your reply. I'm thinking doing at 365mc.

Good luck and all the best!

I wanted to get lipo on calf but I am too scared I won't be able to walk -_- I think I'll just go get other areas done. Can I know how much you paid? TIA

She charges $100 for translation..everything else is courtesy.. :smile:

Hiyah! Apologies for my tardy update! I was so busy pigging out on yummy Korean food and going a little overboard with buying skin care and makeup (so freaking cheap here!) in Myeong dong! But more so, I was so worn out from all these PS consultation business! Totally didn’t have the energy to come online at all the past few days.

I visited View, Migo, Profile, April 31st, Nano, L&S, ID and Regen over the past few days and I will write a longer review post-op.

My initial plan was to do multiple surgeries (eyes/nose/face) together but have decided on zygoma reduction and v-line only on this trip.

So tomorrow is the big day! I am scheduled for face-contouring surgeries with Dr Oh from Regen at 10am. I’m uber uber excited at the moment and am crossing my fingers that he will deliver the results that I want!

Karime, wintertht, thiefcat, babymode, cjchen, snowstream and the rest of the girls who are recovering in Seoul at the moment – I hope you girls are healing beautifully! Sending lots of warm hugs and positive thoughts over to all of you! x

And to fantasyface – Thank you for being such a great roomie, listening ear, and support the past couple of days! Be back to fill winter's and your room with my chitter-chatter on Saturday! It is comforting to know that I will not be the only chipmunk in the building and we can eat at Bonjuk together! hahah! J/K. Cheers to the best PS buddy EVER! xx

Till my next post-op post! :heart:

Dr Choi-->view?? the Dr Choi I consulting is in JW.

Thanks for the app! I'm downloading it now.

Hi all,

I had my 4-week post op appointment today at Grand! Just to let you know/remind you, I had two-jaw surgery with Dr. Kang as my surgeon.

My appointment was short and sweet. The nurse greeted me so happily since I haven't seen her in 2 weeks! I sat down in the 'dentist' chair and Dr. Kang took a look into my mouth. He cut off a stitch that, for some reason, didn't dissolve and answered all the questions I had. My nose changed a lot because of the two-jaw surgery and from the front, my nostrils look wider. The profile of my nose is so amazing though. I trust his opinion and asked if he thought my nose looks wide and he assured me that it looks good as if I got a nose job. If you plan on getting rhino and two-jaw surgery, DEFINITELY get the two-jaw surgery FIRST. Clearly you can tell how much I care about the way my nose looks lol. Definitely not used to it!

After, I was asked to take pictures and CT scan. I got to see my before and after pics side-by-side and got more explanation as to how my nose changed and where I still have swelling. Then I went for my deswelling treatment.

Next week, before I leave Seoul, I will get my certificate and all my pics and CT scans. I will definitely miss Dr. Kang and the nurses at Grand once I leave. It has seriously been quite the experience. :sad:

As a side note: my cousin took me to Before and After skin clinic because she used to go there. She warned me that the main dermatologist (?) is very very pushy for expensive procedures you don't necessarily need. During the consultation, I did not feel comfortable and in the end decided not to get anything done and just buy some Korean skin care products and cosmetics. I had my cousin there to translate for me so I'm not sure if they have English translators.

There's a Beverly Hill doctor that has created a new way of doing it and his look natural. Generally you have to find a good doctor bc it has the potential to turn out... Odd.

I'm fortunate to already have one and a half (lol) dimples naturally. I don't think having dimples is that great really, it's just holes afterall. :smile:

Thanks! I'm already feeling less pain today though the elephant feet is still there. ha!

If you do calf, you can still walk but very slowly and remember to get shoes two sizes bigger!
I paid about 6.5 mil. they have very clear price lists on each area. Just email them to ask.