BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hello Thiefcat,

You are too sweet to me! haha! I didn't think that you were a poor host at all! On the contrary, I felt so bad to disturb your rest but I was glad to be able to meet up with you before you leave Korea.

I hope the bruising and pain from lipo goes away soon! Is your gastric much better and are the eyes healing well? I can already tell that your eyes are going to turn out so beautiful! Please keep me updated with your photos (I still can't add you on ktalk as it's still a korean name! :nogood: ) and keep in touch! :heart:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur nose is soooo nice cjchen!! N so was adora10's. i cant wait for the unveiling of snowstreams tomorrow :smile:

O good luck fantasy-face!! Cheering u on girl!

Yay!! I asked fantasyface bout u. She said u had a fever :sad: but u still sound cheerful and bubbly. The best part of recovery is knowing each day gets better :smile:

o girl, i dont think anyone can beat my post op scariness, so let's do it!! Yay christmas together :smile: wish thiefcat n cjchen didnt have to leave so soon. gonna miss my seoul sisters :sad:

Wow, so theres 3 dudes on this forum. Pretty cool. Wish i remembered which clinic i went to that had quite a few male patients cuz i remember kinda thinking, wow this place has the most male patients ive seen.

Hi, you planning to do what kind of surgery? when will you be going to Korea?

Confirmed going in Feb. Just confirmed reservation of consultation with view and tlps on 19th. Found a nice place to 'homestay' near gangnam area and in the midst of booking that place (waiting for owner to reply if there r ok with a guy goin for PS).
Anyone who have recommendations for a private room with a nice family please do let me know!

Hope there will be more people who will be going in Feb!

December 2012
cjchen (16th - 25th)
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)
loverrrly (surgery date dec 8)
karime

January 2013
sWalloW (6th - 19th) - Confirmed
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th) - Confirmed
JQ132006 (11th - 26th) - Confirmed
cyntoronto (6th - 21st) - Confirmed
Cher87 (9th-30th)
miso soup (7th - 20th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (1st - 16th)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

April 2013

May 2013

June 2013
Lexethan (June 15th); planning to stay for 2 weeks.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

Hi everyone.I am new in this blog.Im currently in korea now.It was such a short notice trip from my company that i do not have enough time to schedule an appointment with the doctor.I hope i will be able to squeeze myself for an appointment.After reading the forum i decided to check out Id and also Jw.I still think of BK as some have positive feedback and some not.I am planning for a Rhinoplasty.Anyone have the newest quote from the clinics here. As i am going alone to try my luck if i manage to get on appointment tomorrow.Thank you for your help.Hope to see some reply before tomorrow.Fingers crossed.

It seems like everyone is commenting that Dr. Suh from JW is really busy and that he is fully booked. I made an appointment for a consultation in Jan. Was just wondering, even if I can get hold of him for consultation, and if I were to decide on the surgery (which I highly think so....), and he is already fully booked, what should I do? :sad: Should I just tell them book me an appointment for surgery?!! ahhh...

Another thing, for those ladies who have just had surgery, did you all take Sinecch. I heard some pple commenting much earlier in the thread, but was just wondering if its really recommended by surgeons in Korea too? And if it is necessary at all to eat?

Thanks!

i was suppose to do facial contouring in Korea...but when i visited dr park au id he told me i am under the high risk grou,prone to sagging if i do cheekbone reduction. i decided to just do v line at id.anna and i went to id but they told us they were full till next year..... so we did not have our surgery there. the attitude of the consultant changed when she knew we couldn't do our surgery there.

we went back and i decided to do nose because v line alone will make my cheekbone looks even wider....i am kinda sad cos making my face looks smaller is all i ever want

however when i went consultation, the honest and nice head of consultant in regen told me i will benefit more if i do my nose and chin.... dr lee from view also asked me to do my nose and forehead first.

i guess i will do my nose and see whether i still need facial contouring or i can live happily with my bloody big face....

had fun hanging out with all the girls!so glad i met everyone of them,all of them are so sweet.

Theres a lot of us here. A cpl went to id n at least 1 went to JW for consults, however, JW's rhino dr. Dr Suh, is booked til the end of January, it might b later now. Not sure about ID. Too bad we didnt hear from u sooner, wudda asked u to come chat w us n look at some out the girls noses. They all went to different clinics, each dr did a great job.

Snowstream got a quote from JW n hers was 6mil won, but what she wanted for her nose was quite extensive, hence, the steep price. Try to pm some of the girls n ask them their thoughts and pricing, since they all did several consults themselves before choosing a clinic. Wifi available is difficult if they r out n about, so they mite not to get to answer in time.
Cjchen-bk
Adora10-cinderella
Snowstream-migo
Fantasy-face-april 31 (went in for consult)

Good luck today!

Hey another dude! Wow, very cool.

View is in Gangnam n so it wud b very convenient if u choose there. i think view mite even have a guest house, but im not sure how much it costs. I only say this bcuz the nurse at View said i cud eat once i get to the guest house. I wish i knew.

The place im at right now is walking distance from tlps. i pay about $48 a nite. It is located where a lot of the smaller clinics are. Its big, just not near the rest of the gals. I dont mind tho, it forces me to walk which is good for deswelling.

if u have a budget, ana-dancer, fantasy-face n winterntht r staying at a nice bnb for a really good price too. Adora10s place is very new n nice, but a little more. Their places r central in location too.

Well good luck to ya:smile:

Hey u,

Im so glad we all met! U r definitely a great shopping partner for me lol o n for cjchen who u totally hooked it up for.

Good luck today. Wishing u the best of the best! I think u really r really beautiful already. will wait for the unveiling of ur new nose :smile:

Good question. I did sign my name. I thought about signing an x as a previous forumer had advised in the last thread, but i honestly felt and still do feel that i am in good hands and that everyone at this clinic would help me if a problem arose. Idk bout everyone else, but for me, i felt if i trusted them enough w my face, i trusted them enuf to sign.

I took sinecch n my bruising is very minimal for the surgery i got cuz i normally have a lot of bruises. I forgot to take the before pill n the 2nd pill, n the last 2 pills tho. Many girls didnt take. I felt i shud take it since i have to go back to work n didnt want to have bruises on my face. My bruises last a long time.

Idk what u shud do bout ur surgery date issue. If JW is completely booked, they wont budge and try to fit u in. We tried. Snowstream had been emailing them back n forth since september w all her inquiries and still they didnt have room to fit her in.