BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey!
Not sure how i missed this post.
O i wish we cudda met up too! I told nicole it wudda been alright for her to give u my ktalk id. I leave on monday if u r still here n available to meet the others.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey
To b honest, i didnt pay too much attn to detail while i was looking through their b/a book. I thought the noses in the book looked good though, but thats the style that i liked. Ie someone posted a pic of the girl from view on pg 6,7 or 9 on this thread n thats kind of the look i like o n someone just posted another pic of a girl from view a cpl pgs back and i liked the 2nd girls nose.

Since being in korea and reading the forum, i noticed everyone has their different opinions of what they consider beautiful. Each girl i met here went to a different clinic for their nose and each one came out perfect for their face. I think the benefit of checking out different clinics is you get to see what their staff looks like (some, not all had work done, and some had work done at other clinics, so keep that in mind) and you get to see the doctors b/a pics to determine if thats the look u like. He cud b a great doctor, but it is more about finding the doctor that does ur taste best.

Good luck!!

Hahaha ritch!
I was wondering y i didnt hear back from u dude!

Do you reckon Migo is better than Cinderella at noses? I'm hoping to get tiplasty and alar.

:P
Do you think it's more worth it to just do rhinoplasty, or do you think the cost of tiplasty and alar is alot cheaper? Because if they're not too different in price, there's no point in me just getting the tiplasty.

that is such a great idea, thanks for sharing your friends experience!

hi can you give me nicoles contact info i am looking to travel next year and i am considering a translator as well

Hey!

Hmm, hard question cuz I really liked the skill of both doctors. both forumers look amazing and i think they both got the look they wanted. Imo, i think all the doctors all did a good job getting the noses that fit each one of the forumers faces.i guess if u tell me what celebrity nose u like, i can tell u which forumers' looks similar to that and then you can ask them for the details.

In regards to your nose procedure question, i didnt do any research on noses, i only know what i stumbled across on this forum and what i learned in conversation from the girls, but the girls here wud know. I mean between the ones i met, there were so many procedures done w different types of cartilage and implants. There was bone shaving done. There was bridge building. Pushing the bones together. Tip building, tip lifting and alar base reduction. Ask away and im sure someone will answer. Sometimes pming is btr cuz im not sure if they go back n read the pages. This thread grows so fast n it is hard to keep up.

Do u gals mostly booked the whole apt at bnb or booked a private room and share with the owners? I noticed the price with a private room cost half the price of booking the whole unit.
But still able to use the facilities like kitchen, washing machine and the owners prepare breakfast for u.
M considering this option. Any feedbacks as it's my 1st time trying to book thru bnb.
Appreciated thanks

Hi karime,
Which dr you are going to?
I am new here:smile:

You can try find at airbnb:smile: i saw some are pretty cheap!

Hi, can any one explain tipplasty? I mean maybe this is kind of a stupid question. But do forgive me:smile: i am new here and i have been wanting to have nose done since i was 14! Any one helps explain a little? Thanks