BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Wow, may I ask u if I am planing to do rhinoplasty and v line. Do I get nose or v line done first? Is ten days would be enough between surgeries? Thanks a lot:smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much did they ask for you to deposit?

Hey! Which clinics are most famous for eyes? Right now I'm kind of stuck between View, Dream and Teuim.

Hey I really don't think you should base supposed popularity on quantity of pictures on a clinic's site. Cos Migo is really popular and their site doesn't have that many pics, just like Dream's website doesn't look that great or impressive but they're still really famous.
JW is one of the most popular, I think one or two of the forumers have mentioned in the previous pages that Dr Suh was fully booked till end of Jan (and they visited start of Dec).

Nah, I'm doing end of July. I'm going to visit Migo, Cinderella and View. I don't like Regen's jaw shaving, but their noses look decent. I suggest going to them out of your list, though Dr Jung is great too.

Teuim seems good (Thiefcat's results were great) and I think Migo do nice eyes too.
I'd visit Dream and Cinderella too if I were you. If you have time, visit as many clinics as you can.
I'm doing my jaw and not touching my eyes, so I am skipping Teium (though if I had single lids and wanted pretty eyes, I'd visit Teium and pay the extra money). Results are worth the extra money IMO, not a good idea to be stingy since it's our face we're dealing with.

I read from Naver and noticed lots of the patients went to View for surgeries. they looked really great.
i like some of the photos that those patients had the surgeries with them.
I know that Dr Suh was quite booked till ard feb and from what their nurse told me he's a good doc who is skilful in nose revision but that M not too sure if they are truthful.
M stuck between JW and VIEW. VIEW docs are quite young so not sure if they are that experienced as Dr suh.

Marir actually mentioned that view was popular on THAT Naver cafe cos they were relatively more affordable and people all went due to some peoples recommendations. But other Naver Cafes had other clinics that were more popular, it just depends on the feedback really. I've read the first thread twice, and this one twice too, so I remember it pretty clearly.
View's noses look fake imo? I wouldn't go there for revision if I were you. Revisions are harder than primary rhino.
There's always a reason why some doctors are really booked, they aren't popular for no reason ;).

Me too, a little worried though, with the clinics I plan to physically consult. (View and Asps)

I mean, I can understand if a deposit is needed after consultation.
But to make one before? I'm not risking that.

If it means I can get a spot, then I'd pay it. I wouldn't want to have to go for my 2nd or third choice just cos I wasn't willing to pay that extra one or two hundred. It's often refundable too, so yeah. I'll probably book a surgery date myself.

Just like I'm willing to pay more for better accommodation and a more convenient stay. The difference isn't that much at the end of the day.

thanks for the valuable info & suggestions. :smile:
i will think harder again. I juz want to get the nose job done nicely the last time with no problems.

M emotionally and physically scarred by the previous rhino .. :sad:

M looking forward for my trip in mar if there's no hip ups....

hey janersmaners

what result r u after - natural, 'dolly' eyes or something in between?

I landed in Seoul a few hours ago. I GOT LOST FINDING THE AIRBNB HOTEL THE FIRST THING I GOT HERE.

haha lost in translation. But luckily I crashed into really friendly people who were willing to stop and help me in the freezing cold. I was lucky enough to crash into one man who knew english really well and even used his phone to help make a call for the hotel for me! And the owner of the hotel came and picked me up!

Let me just say how grateful I am for all the goodhearted, hospitable people in South Korea. :heart: Even if you can't speak the language, they go out of their way to help you.

Going to the clinics tomorrow with Zoe! I'll let you guys know how it goes! FIGHTING!

HWAITING!!! good luck and have fun!!!! it's korea afterall, it's seems like such a fun place :smile: