BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I've been noticing that a lot of people are worried about getting around Seoul, being in a foreign place without family or friends, and booking accommodations, etc... I talked about this with my GF last night who has plenty of time to spare and is looking for a part-time job, and moreover her career calling. She's a super sweet and kind person, cute and girly, and has a nice place with a spare room, nearby a lot of these clinics. She lives in Gangnam in Nohyeon-dong.

I asked if she would essentially be interested in making her room available to rent for people visiting for consults/surgery, and essentially offer to be a Korean-BFF-for-hire to help people get through this journey and show them around from a local's perspective, help them navigate seoul, and look after people after their surgeries, which she's done for her older sister, and she' pretty much going to do it for me when i get mine done. She wouldn't really be able to do translations because her English is limited, but she'd basically be rent-a-local-buddy.

She liked the idea and thought it would be a productive use of her time and space since she pretty much spends her days chilling out and contemplating. Anyway, I'll keep anyone posted if the idea develops further just in case anyone's interested.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may i know those that did fat grafting on the face, is this true that fats will be absorbed by the body over time and remaining fats could be only 40-60% left.
how long can this results last?

5 yrs possible for the next full face fat grafting???

My girlfriend did fat graft to fill out her hollow cheeks two years ago, and they still look full, even and natural, but she has two noticeable scars and marks on the bra strap line of her back from where they extracted the fat.

They usually over inject knowing that some fat will reabsorb

Hi :smile: ! What procedures are you interested in getting?

Thanks for your info. I'm much interest about her apartment and so called rent-local-buddy. In that case, how much will she charge? Did she stay alone at her apartment? btw, are you a local korean? but your English is superb.

:roflmfao: is my bad.. I read too fast and i thought Oz clinic.

Also, I have a request from Rebecca who is a journalist from SBS from Australia. She's doing a DOCO on Asian ps, if anybody would like to contribute. You can remain completely anonymous as well. I saw her post on bk post on their website so I got in contact with her, because frankly, I'm a bit sick of people thinking that all Asians that get ps are trying to look western when its not always the case. I know it's not for me.

I've spoken to her a couple of times and she maybe in korea when I will be there to document. I'm not brave enough to go on tv for it, but I'm happy to provide as much of an insight of why I am doing it.

Ps should be less taboo than how the media portrays it in today's society!

Sorry for the late reply, I was away on holiday! Sure, pm me your email address and I'll email you Nicole's number :smile:

thanks for sharing =)

can i know where your friend did the fat grafting? or do you know anything about fat grafting on upper eyelids? hehe thanks! =)