BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi everyone,

I've been a silent reader and these forums have been a wealth of knowledge. I am booked for Korea next mont 2/18-3/7 for revisional eyelid and tip plasty.

Anybody going around the same time? My Korean friend will be going w me to help me with translations.

My top 3 for revision choices are:

Teuim
Banobagi
IOU

I know those are good for eyelid but does anyone know if any they have a good doctor for nose too? If so which doc?

We are also consulting at (my friend is doing 1st time eyelid):

Grand
Dream
Migo

Can anybody recommend a good doctor for eyes/nose at any of these places? Thank you! Much appreciated!!:smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your review is really quite encouraging as I wanted to go with view. Still I'll see other clinics and experience myself how theirs before deciding.

Anyway you said you bargained down everything to 12 million. Everything means your rhino, vline, and eye??

Please do keep us updated! Would love to know more of your surgery with them! ALL THE BEST OK! Believe it will turn out good!

Hey SeoulforReal,

Wow, you are a gift to us all here!

I'm going in on the same day as you, but I'm visiting different clinics from yours. Prob can message each other if you feel bored. LOLZ!

Hi for those of you looking to book a translator, i've recently messaged N regarding translating service she now charges 150 to take you to three clinics and 30 dollar for any additional extra. :smile: hope this helps!

Hey there ,

Can I get her email or something ?? I might need a translator when I go there ;D

based on my research,

IOU
teiumps
eyemagic
misonline
bandoeye
ASPS

(above)are famous for eye revision.
hope it helps =)

I think Teuim seem really skilled. Theifcat did hers there and her eyes look really nice! And you can't even see any redness from the EPI ;)

If you're not skimping on costs, then I recommend people go there. If I were doing my eyes, I'd save extra money and head there myself. :biggrin:

Cabs are run by meters. A normal cab starts at 2,400 KRW a luxury black cab starts at 4,000 KRW and the meter goes by distance and time.

Alisa,
I am Taiwanese too. What you went through was terrible. Is it possible to sue the bad doctor?

Thank you Alisa. No ones bashing you here, just asking questions. If your original blog post's tone and manner sounded just like this forum reply to begin with it, I'm sure it wouldn't have raised any red flags. Now that you cleared things up, it's OK - Thanks

If you go back to the earlier threads, you can see that there have been some issues in the past of someone getting everyone's hopes up with a glowing review of Item Clinic, and later she turned out to be a promoter. But you're a new poster, so you probably came in with genuine intentions.

Hope your sister's recovery goes well.

I called myself SeoulforReal to play off of the 90's R&B group Soul for Real, and I live in Seoul, for real....

Yes, I did have it once. People say it looks natural but I really hate the natural creases I already had. I thought the doctor was supposed to take them out and make one smooth crease. But it seems like he was lazy and just made a slit and sewed it up to create a crease. I am definitely going to check out the doctor she went to. Her eyes look amazing! Thank you for the info, I will make sure to let them know it's a revisional eyelid surgery^^