BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

The more I see these pics the more I'm certain I'm going to get my face down sized too

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what i thought at first but no, its the same person. I think she went through several stages of surgery thats why. She look so much younger after omg!

Hi everyone!
Been off for a bit trying to make travel plans for mid-dec. I think there r a few of us going cuz I've been trying to book a translator n just waiting to try n confirm dates. If anyone wants to tag along to my consults just pm me. Can't tell u exact dates til i hear back from translators. If they can't prolly gonna go to teium n id by myself first since I've gotten prices from this forum to judge with, then w8 to go to other clinics w a translator. I can't seem to narrow it down to 3 that's y.

Wishing the best n happy travels to those going in november!

Hi Plastic_Korea,
I'm glad to hear that you're nose looks really natural. I have a consultation with Dr. Kim next month for a rhino and wanted to know what type of cartilage he used. I heard BK uses silicone, fat, ear cartilage for the tip or rib. The impression I got was that they prefer silicon because its easier than the rib. Let me know, thanks.

So for me he used my nose cartilage. It was only used for the tip of my nose and no bridge was added. My gf used silicon done by Dr. Kim b/c she needed to add bridge to her nose.

Hello people ^.^,

Well I have been following this and the old thread for a while and decided to finally post.
It's so exciting to read everyone experiences and get to know about clinics I didn't saw yet.
But oh my gosh soooo many clinics, it's so hard to choose x.x

I've been to Seoul in December/January 2011/2012 for some consultations with some clinics. But I felt like they didn't understood me and wanted something else then me. So I blew it off and went to explorer Seoul so I could come back more prepared and with more money later. I'm planning to go somewhere between July and August.

Hey and welcome!

In what way you mean they didnt understand you? Is it language barrier or?

Anyway this remind me when I first go to the first ps clinic I consulted ( I went in with wants to operate on eye) the doctor analyse my face and said the problem didnt lies on my eye but nose, chin etc. but more on nose.

So I consult other clinic again they said the same thing, they mentioned how sometimes you think thats the area of problem but its not. Explained to me how operate on nose will give lesser distance in between eyes = bigger eyes. Fair enough, I did operate on nose and my face/eyes become all better.
But note it varied from individual, depending on your face profile.
Sorry for the ramble, some people have repeatedly asked me on my nose picture so here it is
I posted this pic of mine in asian nose job thread before , but in case y'all havent see it its here (*only did nose ):

b&a
[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

anddd...23 days to go until Korea! anyone flying at the timing 21nov-5dec too do PM me , will be great if we could buddy up.. Thank you!

Hello and thanks~ :smile:

Well the assistance barley understood me, but that didn't bother me too much because the doctors could speak and understand English pretty good. I only went to three clinics btw.

Anyways they were really pushy and wanted to add things or different things then I wanted. Especially with my eyes and chin, they didn't listen at all to my requests of what look I wanted to archive.. They showed me examples of eyes and he kept pushing me to do this and that so I get more round eyes. While I pointed out I wanted more slanted eyes. Because round is more pretty.

At one clinic I had no time to decide, i got cut off, within a hour they wanted me to go to the bank prepare myself and get surgery 30 mins after that. When I said I want to think about it for a couple of hours they literally said you have one hour to decide or no surgery.

And at one clinic I heard the doctor saying in Korean to his assistant, when she had to get the price quotes for me. That she should charge/add me 40% more to the price. I can only understand a little bit of Korean so couldn't understand the reason he said.

It really gave me a bad feeling about trusting my face to them and decided to do more research and get to know Seoul and then come back later to get surgery somewhere else. ^.^

Omg wooooooow!
I Totally want the procedures she had!
Too bad it's unknown where and what. T_T

Thanks for the reply. Was your girlfriend happy with the results and does it look natural? I heard Dr. Kim was one of the best, but definitely needs improvement on his bed side manners.

Hi Shugs,
I'm flying out to Seoul on Nov. 25 for two weeks. I've looked into BK & Grand so far, and wanted to ask you if your mom found out the place where the celebrities go for their ps. Its probably the private clinics that don't advertise and its all word of mouth. Thanks.

Hi Monalisa, I'm planning to get a vline and rhino next month, and wanted to ask you how much of a difference did it make between removing some of the masseter muscles vs the vline surgery. I visited several plastic surgeons here in the US, and they informed me that my face was asymmetrical because one side of my jaw had much more muscles than the other side. However, when I email pictures to BK and Grand, they recommended mandible angle reduction. I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Oooh! Your nose looks great! Very natural! Which clinic did you go to again?

Could you please share your experience after your consultation with JW. I am set to go there at the end of Nov. but have not decided on which clinic to go to yet.