BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey girly! I will be flying from Hong Kong with my mom. She wants a face lift and I want to get my aging upper eye lid fixed. Which clinic are u visiting and what are u getting done?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm also flying in from HK! I'll pm u over the weekend and hopefully we can meet up. I plan on enjoying myself while in Korea, even tho I look like I've been severely beaten up lol :smile:

Hello All!

I am a newbie to this forum and looking for a partner to Seoul this coming October 2013. I have only contacted BK Plastic Surgery Hospital as I have watched their introduction via Channelnewsasia last year. I feel that Dr. Kim Byung Gun has the professional expertise and confident level to do a good job.

Was reading through all the posts here and having many doubts now and wondering whether my decision will be wise?

Aside from surgeries concern, I am intending to stay in Seoul for 10 days and BK is able to offer 1 night in BK Hospital and 6 nights free accommodation in their BK Guests House.

I would like to do 1)Eyes 2)Nose 3)Jaw and BK has recommended me the following surgeries.

Surgeries Procedures:
1. Eyes
- Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery 1500usd
- Levator muscle operation 1500usd
- Epicanthoplasty 1000usd

2. Nose
- with cartilage graft and implantv 4000usd

3. Jaw
- T osteotomy at the chin area
- mandible angle surgery
10,000usd

Would like to know whether is there anyone of you here intending to do similar surgeries I have mentioned above and travelling in Oct this year?

Many thanks ! :smile:

Haha same here! I may or may not fix my lids depending on how comfortable I am with the doc. But it's my first time in Korea and first PS consultation! Nervous !!! ;)))

Hi everyone,

Just wanna ask for those who had their rhino in Seoul their experience. Is that possible to get rhino, heal there for like two weeks and get back to my daily life without bruises and sorts???
Please advice how long normally does it take to recover ? :biggrin:
Tq

Hi,

I am planning to go Oct 2nd and 3rd week. Same as you, initially i only know BK and want to have PS done there till i found this forum. After following this thread for few months, my choice is changing. Since you still have many months before land to Seoul, give your time to read this thread and the thread#1 (now archived).

I thought you only want to go consultation for this time, Sept/Oct for surgery.
change your plan ? looking forward to read your experience soon !! good luck!

Yeah changed my mind since I can get extra time off work :smile:

So will be consulting and getting surgeries in march.

If I like Korea (& my unhealthy addiction to kpop continues) ill prob go back in oct for a proper holiday....& more skin clinics, hair salon and shopping. Woot woot!

That's cool! I plan on going to Small Face, View, and Regen. I want to get mini V line and fat graft done. You're lucky that you get to travel with your mom... wish I could do that for moral support

Don't worry! We will all be your moral support. My cousin got her v line done and she was in agony for 2months. So you really need to be prepared dear. Anything that shaves your bone will take a super long time to recover. And you will look 100 times worse before getting better. That being said I think my cousin looks a lot prettier now and she is happy with her results!

I haven't had my rhinoplasty yet, but I had my consultation and having the surgery tomorrow. They told me that two weeks is the perfect amount of time to get healed because you have to go back a couple times to the hospital to get stitches and splints taken out. Of course I guess it depends on what kind of rhinoplasty procedure you'll be getting.

Does anyone have an opinion on WonJin? I've been getting online consultations from wonjin, bk, grand, regen, and ID. So far, Grand, Wonjin, and BK have responded. Wonjin isn't giving me a price estimate, though, and each clinic has given me slightly different recommendations.

Who is your dr?? What his name?
Thank you for your post. Wish you happy healing. Keep us post for final result!

Cheers!:smile:

I didn't visit Wonjin, but I did have online consultations with them. From what I could gather they do nice work, pretty much all of their before and after pictures look amazing. I like their style, somewhere in between natural and dramatic. However, they're one of the more expensive clinics. I don't remember the exact price, but it was enough for me to drop them off my list.