BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Wow so last night was really rough. It's the morning after and I am feeling better. However it's just uncomfortable and there is lots of swelling. As soon as I got home I threw up and was feeling nauseous, probably from the anesthesia...

Can't breathe from my nose so I've just been breathing through my mouth. The thing that REALLY sucked was this medicine they force up your nose that goes to your throat as well and waking up with the DRYEST mouth ever...and you can't drink anything till 3hours after your surgery.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

I'm planning to go to Seoul in April/ May for the revision Rhinoplasty and may be V-line surgery. This is going to be my 2nd time in Seoul. Have u decided yet which clinic you are into?

nope! She didn't get zygoma done.. those 'after' photos don't show her cheekbones because 1)the first 'after' is very bright ! 2) the last one is photo shopped. 3)The first 'before' photo was a bad photo + she was smiling so cheekbones would be MORE obvious.

x

Have you seen her recent interviews?
Her cheekbones are still VERY protruding.. just sayin' , if she did ANYTHING it'd be a subtle nose change , she lost weight that's all.

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/20110213_hyuna.jpg -> hyunas highschool photos.

lol haha don't we all :P

so i'm assuming he isn't quite skilled with rib cartilage or doesn't use it all together?? i want a tiplasty with rib, so i was thinking of emailing him, but if he doesn't use rib or isn't comfortable with the material then ill have to try another ps clinic.

she's hot, looks like she's all natural from her HS pics

What is dr. Han. Website? I don't mind a the money just the quality of the work.

this is his website www.facehan.com it's not very informative, but he is an accomplished doctor and is fluent in English.

but www.everm.net also looks good to and their prices are more competitive, you need a translator though

Hi everyone,

For those who are from Sg planning to go to Seoul, can share where can you all get a cheap and a bit reliable flights? Sorry to bother, but Seoul is really a city that I have never been before. Please do share. Thank you !

maybe check out asiana and msia airline.

I feel like visiting everm for consultation, how do I contact him?

My mum did the threadlift around 3 years ago. Suprisingly, i was allowed to sit inside the surgery room and watched the surgery since the doc said it wasn't that scary anyway. However, I was feeling horrified than everyone else in the room. Anyway, we are planning somewhere around April. Im hoping me n my mum could do our surgeries at the same clinics so we could have a better bargaining power. But really depends on how we connect with the doctors. Hopefully grand or Regen have chinese translator so my mum can understand better. How long you gonna stay in Korea? And have you decided where to stay? Anyway, Regen and banobagi haven't replied my emails. Will you do ur surgery on the same day as ur mom? So are you getting upper blepharoplasty ?

Hey! I'm planning to go for the same thing in early May! I'm going through a health check with my GP at the moment to make sure I'm ok to go and then I'm booking my trip. Which clinics are you planning to go to? I'm planning to go to I.D. since theyr'e the ones the came up with concept first. Also might be doing my nose at Teium.

Thank you for posting this! I really want to get my chin done too!