BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi guysand girls!

I am also seriously considering rib rhino, but I would also like to fix my uneven eyelids. The thing is, I want to go somewhere that specializes both procedures. I will only have at most 2 weeks in Korea. Is it possible to have rib rhino with VIP or Shimmian, and have eyelid surgery with Tieumps, preferrably on the same day?

I would also like to ask how long I have to abstain from sports or some walking after the rib excision?

And for the males here, when are you going and which procedures are you getting? I want to join up!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm a dude, and I'm planning on going in September. Wanna get rib rhino and, if I have enough money, eye surgery with Tieum as well.

I basically have the same question... can you do it in one day. I reckon, we would be able to get the eye surgery first since it's done in LA, then go for rib rhino after since that will be done in GA. I've had my eyes done before, and it's a walk in, walk out procedure.

Please add HongKongPhooey & friend 9th to 30th April, flights booked

i'm gg to korea next month and have the same question - whether or not i can have eyes and nose done at two different clinics on the same day. I will report back and let u know what the docs say. preferably eyes at teiums and nose at changdum u or migo.

in my case tho, i only want alar/tip done to my nose - no implants. so i think i can get away with la (+ sedation). but i will ask about having la and then ga on the same day....as i may opt for ga for nose anyways (being that i'm a chicken!! lol)

btw: i'm a chick, but i don't think it matters in this case :smile:

Hi HKP, I hope I didn't misinterpret you. I defintely know that my chin has been cut. :smile: but it's not genioplasty. It's T-Cut (for those who don't know, it's where the doc cut your chin bone into 3 pieces, remove the middle pieces and join the remaining 2 pieces together, while shaving your jaw bone so that it will look seamless.)

Anyway how long have you been post op, and has the full sensation been regained?
Still can't feel one bit of thing at all! And the doc told me it takes about 6 months for the nerves to "reconnect"

I think I will wait to see the doctor and see what he says about my chin part or until most of the swelling subsides.. Really hope it's not as bad as I can see now. *fingers cross

Anyway just a simple update - I'm day 5 post op today. Face seems to deswell in the morning, but now at night, it seems to swell back as per yesterday. LOLZ

Awesome, please do report back. I'm positive you can though.

Rhinoplasty without rib is usually done in LA. GA is only used if you need a rib cartilage extraction. So I think you're golden. Don't go for GA if you have the option. The 'hangover' period is no easy trip and I'm pretty sure there's an added cost.

The only reason you can't have GA procedures done too close together is because it does nasty things to your throat afterwards unless you have a skilled anaesthetist. Generally surgeons recommend 1 week apart because your laryngeal mucosa may have some swelling. But I recently had two surgeries done in Bangkok from the same surgeon, and they were able to squeeze it down to 3 days by using some different technique called laryngeal mask airway tube. When I got up both times my throat felt super.

You're Australian too? Sydney-sider?

Just adding myself to the list :yahoo:

February 2013
Puffy123 (Feb 21-Mar 5) mrsbabydust AT gmail Dot com
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. (Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
Cherrykiss (Feb15-Mar 15)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
MsNovember (Feb 18 - Mar 7) - confirmed!
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
Cherryzz around 24th
san ard mar.
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)
itsumobaby (19th - 24 March)
kianpark 17 (15-22) - confirmed consultation

April 2013
Reneesyd (3 April - 18 April)

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)

June 2013
Lexethan (June 16th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

February 2013
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances
Cherrykiss (Feb15-Mar 15)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
MsNovember (Feb 18 - Mar 7) - confirmed!
Puffy123 (Feb 21-Mar 5) mrsbabydust AT gmail Dot com
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
kianpark 17 (15-22) - confirmed consultation
bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
itsumobaby (19th - 24 March)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
Cherryzz around 24th
san ard mar.
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)

April 2013
Reneesyd (3 April - 18 April)
HongKongPhooey & friend 9th to 30th April, flights booked

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)

June 2013
Lexethan MALE (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

Yes I did read you wrong, I thought you only had the sides of your jaw trimmed. Genio and T Cut is pretty much the same thing in my book, results are the same. Do you know how many mm bone was cut away? I had 5mm which is a lot and I think the doc said it was the max.

Well I am 7 months on from my operations and I still swell up!! I can feel my face getting tighter when I am eating and the flesh kind of gets hard but after half hour it subsides. I massage my face to get rid of the excess fluid and push it down my lymph glands. For you as surgery was only 5 days ago, your face will be big in the morning and when you've gone out and walked a bit gravity will drain the fluid, so does the facial massages the clinic is providing for you.

Also for me my mouth can not open as much as it used to, I can insert 4 fingers but at a squeeze whereas before I could insert 4 fingers easy peasy!!!

I don't regret having it done but if I could turn back time I would have more bone taken off my V Line but I was scared I would look like an alien like some korean girls. A lot of people talk about sagging but I haven't experienced that, instead my cheeks are not so stretched now I have a smaller face so it just sits there like small chipmunk cheeks but not terribly bad, just looks like I've put on a bit of weight. Everyone seems to worry a lot about skin sagging but no one ever considers the flesh in your cheeks will not decrease and that's why so many people go back for facial lifts or buccal fat removal after V line.

I forgot to say, eat lots of ripe Mango, it has very high Vitamin C and will help your recovery.

Can you PM me and let me know where you are staying and how much it is costing please as I want to part stay in a hotel and part stay with a family as I am there for 3 weeks.

HKP

Wow...isn't this overpriced??? I don't want to make it seem like I'm advertising them, but why don't you check out Pitangui? I initially only wanted to have my eyelids done, but after initial online consultations, I'm sold on getting more done to "save" on the costs of having to do it some other time, and the relative downtime of each surgery. I don't know if I'm allowed to paste in their email without being reprimanded or something so I'll send you a private message instead.

Whoa! What kind of lipo did you have? Isn't there a laser lipo that's not that invasive?

She is beautiful on photos! I seen her in real life.. looks quite fake for her face really..!

Hey, I'll be in Seoul on June 15th; planning to stay for ~2 weeks. Let me know when you're going!

I think the reason these girls look fake in person is because their face is too perfect. Too perfect and beautiful to the point where it does not seem natural.

I think thats only true for Angelababy (though her chin implant is still evident in videos). As for Dawn Yang, if you look at a lot of her photos and her videos, you will notice her epi + lateral scars and that she has those unnatural super puffy chubby cheeks.