BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Im pretty sure it is normal to go to officetel directly after surgery, but I was really struggling and I think they noticed. I woke up at 6pm and had dry heaving until midnight, and the following day I was just not feeling well at all, so they ended up keeping me for two nights, I also think they arent very busy right now, so they probably didnt need the room I was staying in.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, r u here in seoul? Where r u from? Im from singapore. Just arrived today :smile:

lol... woow..
what's Korean liquid food is it like porridge? wana get it too when I am there..

aw... anyone have the packaging how it looks like?
I wana buy this when I am there but afraid getting the wrong flavour as I don't understand Korean characters.. Maybe SFR can share the packing? keke

No they did not do a computered image. I am not sure if they offer this service either. All Dr Suh did when he showed me what my nose may look like is draw on top of a photo of me that was taken by the assistant. He just drew it and showed what he would do.

No other clinic did that for me either. Migo showed me by pinching my nose and stuff and rough estimate of how the tip would look but no computered image. :smile:

Yah, I dont think computer imaging is really a thing here. I went to three clinics and never had one done.

Are you only booking a hotel after surgery not when you arrive? I am having revisional rhinoplasty and Paranasal augmentation, buccal fat removal, maybe acculift for slimmer face and bigger eyes but not sure what procedure yet I will let the doctor advise me. How about you?

Best be safe and just buy the green lid one or find a porridge shop which is much nicer :smile: