BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I wonder if the anesthesiologist gave you morphine, which can cause nausea. I had my tonsils out a few years ago and had similar reactions. Boy, I was miserable for hours. My anesthesiologist told me she thought I was probably sensitive to it.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's a lot. I purchased mine about nine days before my flight and it was less than half that. Guess it could be the time of year or where you're flying out of, but I definitely didn't find that I needed to buy way ahead of time.

I think ear cartilage might be an option? This girl paid 800 to put it in her bridge:

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Welcome to the April group. That's an interesting idea about going to another city. I'm sure there are good clinics outside of Seoul and may save you a bit as well. Let us know how you like the clinic. It's always good to have more choices to consider.

I'll have to check this one out. K-dramas are incredibly addictive. They're like potato chips in that it's hard to stop with just one. It's also a good way to learn the language. My Korean has gotten a lot of better since I started watching them.

It might also help to use a neck pillow. I just got one to take for my long flight to Seoul, and it's so comfy that I've taken it to bed a couple of times. I find it supports my neck well and keeps my face elevated.

Boy, I've been busy the last couple of days shopping for stuff (above pillow, noise-cancelling headphones, computer case, comfy shoes and clothes, etc). I finally stopped myself when I realized I was shopping to prepare for a trip where I will do a lot of shopping. What can I say, I'm a girl. :buttercup:

Wow, the April group has mushroomed! Looks like quite a party.

March 2013
bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
AEREE (Feb 15th - April 4th) **I'm Here**
kisskissbang + mom (18 March - 31 March) Confirmed
Fishbone (20th Mar - 3rd Apr)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
daa_vaa (March 23rd)
Cherryzz around 24th
xsh (27 March-9 April)
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)

April 2013
Unk (April 1-21) (Kakao confirmed)
Snowcup (April 2-17) (Kakao confirmed)
Reneesyd (April 3-18) (Kakao confirmed)
SeekingBeauty (April 6-17) (Kakao confirmed)
Kimmmy78 (April 6-21) (Kakao Confirmed)
HongKongPhooey & friend (April 9-30) flights booked (Kakao confirmed)
Violet989 (April 10-23) flight booked (Kakao pending)
Cinnamongirl06 (April 15-29) (Kakao pending)
Yoonson (April 18-May 10)!! (Kakao pending)
Missy pink (April 24-May 4) flights booked (Kakao confirmed)
taurodont(April 17 - April 28)

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)
Shhshh (May 10th - May 23th)

June 2013
Lexethan MALE (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)
Rhinosaurus

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July)
turningpoint (14July-28July) Hello hello!

Hi happypills

JW's Kakao Talk ID : jwps.

The JW girl who replied to my email insisted that I should put down a deposit in order to fix a surgery date as Dr. Suh is always very busy...I almost paid a deposit as I didn't want to wait for a week to have the surgery, then my Korean friend stopped me and said I should not pay anything until I meet with the doctor...I guess it's their strategy to make people pay first so they can't change their mind?

CG

Hi jennyx0,

The girl's nose is so pretty! I heard that ear cartilage is often used for the nose tip instead of the bridge as there is often insufficient amount of ear cartilage to heighten the nose bridge...not sure if it's true.

CG

Hey HKP, what a vivid story. And what great results and value(!), given the circumstances. You are tough! You make surgeries nowadays sound like a walk in the park.

Almost sounds like the story where someone has to walk 5 miles to school every day ... in the snow ... without a coat ... no shoes ... and they graduate at the top of their class! :biggrin:

Hard to believe anyone would have any ear cartilage left if they built up the bridge with it. Which would mean ...

Wait, let me go check the girl's photo again!

Nah, she still has her ears. :giggles:

Originally Posted by sesamekiss
Usually takes about 6months for them to look "natural" so must be patient!!

I am having rhinoplasty in April and planning to start looking for a job in May...will I look 'normal' enough for a job interview?! :wondering

I've never heard of it but that's what she said!

Ooh... How much did she asked you to put down? I can't confirm if I'm going to Jw as I'm quite keen in banobagi, view and pitangui as well. Any reviews on this three? Theres not much comments that I can find online.

She asked me to put down 500 USD. I think it's more or less the same in other clinics. I think you should consult a few doctors first before making decision. Dr. Lee of Banobagi specializes in nose and heard that he's good.