BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I would definitely say book beforehand - we tried to do some walk ins but they were fully booked and asked us to book so definitely book.

I would say 3-4 consults. most clinics open 10am and finish at 7pm - and you should leave about 2-3 hours inbetween each one just in case it runs long or travel to that specific clinic. THough most are in Apgujeong or Sinsa, some are in different areas.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is a bit annoying but we need it to decrease swellings in the morning. :smile: Any reply from them yet?

There are a ton of phone companies at the airport where you can get a rental phone or sim. You can also rent a pocket wifi, which is what i do for about 7,000KRW per day, which is a little device that gives you wifi wherever you go, which is great if have an iphone or ipad. I communicated with everyone on kakao talk with my pocket wifi. To look at options, just go to the Incheon airport website and see their listings for phone rental companies, and you can go to each individual website for more info on pricing.

My mom and I quickly noticed that, too. I guess that there are those who'd do anything for vanity. I didn't realize that Psy's song was like that. All I understood was sexy lady and gangnam style. lol.

The same thing happens here in the Philippines. Starbucks, Krispy Kreme, and J. Co. are like "high-class" hangouts and are more like a status symbol.

Hi kawaiifromus

I thought free wifi is almost everywhere in korea... what do you think? was it really worth renting the pocket wifi in the end ? was the renting flexible in terms of renting period?

Not really everywhere. If you're at cafeteria, restaurants or department store then you can use it. I couldn't get wifi on train through. HTH.

hi xsh,

oki, thank you!!!
that is a good excuse to stay longer in department store shopping haha :graucho:

There are a lot of places you can exchange money in korea. I exchange mine at bank. Initially I wanted to go Myeongdong but it's kind of far from where I am staying plus i was afraid that they'll scam my money since I couldn't speak korean.

Hi Sesamekiss
Do you have any gummy smile after your rhino? If yes, for how long? Thanks.

Hi Ms. Rochelle!

Welcome to the forum! You'll find a whole lot of useful information if your patient enough to read through the posts. What clinics have you considered? Are those procedures what you plan on having or were they suggested by the doctors, if you've seen any?

Hi.
I also want to have my eyes longer, and I always thought that lateral canthoplasty did for me.
I wrote to various clinics, but all they told me that in my case the lateral canthoplasty is not recommended, and that this practice does not help to lengthen the eye.
After insisting a bit, I am convinced that this kind of surgery is used for other purposes, especially in asian eyes.
I finally decided to focus on interventions that are suitable for me, and because I think in Korea they are more experienced in eye operations, I decided to go there for surgery.
after so many emails and positive reviews, I was convinced that the clinic best suited to operate Western eyes is IOU, because they use a surgical technique suitable for those who do not have much skin in the eyelids, reducing the risk of scarring.

I hope I was helpful!

Bye!!!

lol.. may I know what phone are u using?
cause I saw the ads on downloading "visit korea" on korea tourism board , they mentioned something like your phone must be unlocked to use the sim card. I don't know hw to check if my phone is unlock or not ha..
Anyone knows how??

Im thinking of going to JW for rhinoplasty too and your post has been very helpful. Your after picture looks really good.