BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi Paintedveil,

I will be staying in Seoul till 4 May and may extend my trip depending on whether I can confirm my surgery date around 22 April. Will be getting a nose job.

Have you booked your hotel yet?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I came from there to here, same as you. :smile:

Hello gridsie,

it is difficult to answer your question as to which clinic is better.

But first of all, in order to let forumers give you their opinion on each clinic, what kind of surgery do you have in mind? :smile:

Good luck and god bless you.
What kind of revision are you getting btw?? I implant with ear cartilage ? Or rib ?

Maybe u wana see this blog. Recently this Singapore blogger bongqiuqiu had her plastic surgery sponsored by regen. I don't wana post her blog link as advertisement but u can google it bongqiuqiu u will see her posting her plastic surgery pic on her blog ...

I think she got it from the site because I remember seeing that on it. If I were allowed to take pictures then I would definitely like to be seen wearing a gown surrounded by doctors and smiling in front of the camera!!!

Hi Rochelle. Next post is "Days after the surgery" which covers some of the recovery timeline.

The doctors didn't know that I ate after 10, I didn't tell them. I was afraid they'd cancel the surgery.

Hi monalisa77, I took the photos form Pitangui's website. But I did have all my stuff transfered to the recovery room. Clothes, bag, even laptop.

Updated the list

I too would like to know!
JW answered me fast enough, Regen has never responded...and yet I've read great things about Regen!

Hi yoonson,

Saw ur post and looks like you will be travelling soon. Im gona be in seoul frm 14-28 May.

Yup looks like u will b 2 wks post op when i get there.

Are u getting eye surgery at Teuim with Dr kwon? Will u be going for the incision method?

I cant pm u yet, so wud be glad to hear from u soon.

Load up on ur vit c b4 ur ps. Im currently taking vit c shots so hoping it will boost my immunity.