BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Are you staying at Seoul only 3 days 10-13 July? Is enough time to do eyes PS? I will be arrived at Seoul 14 July, staying at Highland too.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm a bit skeptical about that =.= But my nose is wide already and if I get smaller face it will look even worse so I need to consider nose surgery carefully

I will arrive seoul on 10th july and will leave on the 19th. i have booked highland for 3 nights only and for the rest of the nights i am still planning. whats app me? 86110030. i dont seems to be able to leave private message.

hi goldfishintown,

you can start sending PM messages as soon as you reach 10 posts :smile:

Just wanted to give an update on my chin reduction/mini V line surgery that I had done at Small Face. It's about 2 months now since I had my surgery and so far I'm very happy with my results. There is still some swelling on the tip of my chin but I think it'll probably go down completely in the next couple of months. My results look natural… more natural than I expected it would. Dr. Lee did promise me that I would be pleased with my results and it will look natural… good to know that he actually kept his word. The main reason why I wanted to go with Small Face is because I wanted a drastic result and I know they are one of the clinics that specialize in that. My old chin was long, wide, and stuck out like the typical witch's chin… so this is why I needed a drastic change. Looking at old pics of myself before surgery and seeing my new results now, it's a huge difference that I'm really satisfied with. My chin is shaped into a soft V line and it's definitely shorter… which is what I wanted. Now so far I have no sagging but I think it's a little too soon to tell. I think by 6 months or up to 1 year post op I'll be able to see if I will get sagging or not. I seriously hope I don't get it but I'm prepared it could be a possibility in the future being that Dr. Lee did shave off a lot of bone. Underneath my chin still looks pretty tight so I really hope it stays that way.

One of the best things about my surgery is that co-workers and friends can't tell I had work done. The reactions I get are "Wow you look great… did you lose weight?" I always say "Yes, I did lose weight." lol It's funny because I'm not lying when I say that. I did lose weight when I was recovering in Seoul and I managed to keep the weight off since then. This is kind of another confirmation for me that my results do look natural.. to the point that even my own friends that I've known for years can't tell I had surgery but all they can say is that I look great lol. I have a lot more self confidence now…. which was something that I was seriously lacking. So, I'm definitely happy that I had this surgery. I will try to give another update 4 months from now.

I'm also planning to come back to Seoul in November for fat graft. I'm looking into some clinics now that specialize in that. If anyone happens to know that they will be in town around the first week of November, feel free to pm me. :smile:

Hey, i heard your surgery went very well. Could u send me your b&a pics? Thanks!!^^
btw my email is: [email protected]

Adding myself on the list for May 28-June 15!!! Just wondering if anyone here are planning to share rooms with one another....

May 2013
SportsKnight - (May 1st - May 20th) - Male -
Green Hood (May 2nd - May 16th) flight confirmed, accommodation paid, translator booked, (kakao confirmed) **Male**
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)
Chloe (May 10th - May 18th)
Shhshh (May 10th - May 23th)
Signalz (May 13th - May 26th) flight booked **Male**
Schlok (14 - 28 May) *Flight & Hotel confirmed*
Yoonson (April 18 - May 23)
Xel (May 19th to June 8th) **Male**
annhatesyou (May 15th - June 19th)
jhxzhang (May 23rd to May 31st)
imfoody (May 26th - June 8th)
ms.rochelle (May 28 - June 15)
Yuenny (May 30th to ________)

June 2013
Rhinosaurus (June 1st - June 13th) Consultation only.
Meliwaa (June 11 - June 28) Flight booked
Plasticbuns (June 13th - July 9th)Ticket booked!
Lexethan (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Tickets Booked! **Male**
hyong (mid June) **Male**
Thumbelina 123 (June 16th - June 26th) Tickets Booked, translator booked, kakao confirmed
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July) Hello hello!
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!

August 2013

I am personally against 14 year olds getting plastic surgery unless they absolutely need it for medical aesthetic reasons (trauma, reconstructive surgery, etc). They are just beginning to develop some of their features and hitting puberty will most likely affect this. I remember being bullied as a teen because of my looks and although I wished I could have done plastic surgery right then and there, I am actually glad I did not because I would not have come out as strong as I am today if I did not find a way to cope with it internally.

Is it safe? All surgeries come with risks honey. Are you getting surgery for yourself or are you just asking for someone you know?

Think about all of the ladies here who are looking for revisions. Some have even become so depressed that they have not gone out and just hid themselves from the world for a couple of months. Young teens would certainly not be prepared for anything like that. Even if there are a lot of new advancements in the plastic surgery field which greatly decreases any chances of complications, you will still need to consider other relevant factors, like the one I just mentioned.

Congratulations on your successful surgery and recovery! I would definitely love to have the most natural results too but I do not think that people wont notice since there is no way that becoming slim will ever affect my slanting eyes. lol! Where do you plan to have the fat graft injected?

I agree with you Ms. Rochelle. I would be lying if I said that I never dreamt of having the perfect nose when I was half my age. 14-year-old Korean girls having plastic surgery just shows the kind of culture they have and how they view beauty and life in general. I think seoulforreal said that Korean mothers are open to these options and make their kids save up money or get a job to have the money to pay for their surgery. But I would never let my child undergo any such procedure unless it was completely necessary and had not other choice.

Thanks for that information! I made a a single-day reservation. I am planning to either extend for a couple more days if I can't find a more affordable place to stay in or transfer the day after to an air bnb. I guess I will have more options when I get there and walk around than scouring over the net.

Hi Ms. Rochelle,
I just got my ticket May 28 - July 13. I'm also looking for place to stay as of right now. I'm looking at airbnb. PM me? maybe we can discuss in detail.

Hi msrichelle,

You can try sunshine hotel which is a stone throw away from all the ps clinic. I booked for 14 days at $100 singapore dollars per day inclusive tax.

Its bout 5 mibs walk to Apujeong station.

Good luck!

Ps : i will be going in 14-28 may