BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi hoangtl154,
Yes please. If its possible to get the details of the eyebrow lift, that'd be really helpful!!!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ms.rochelle,
I'm on google and there wasn't any problem downloading and using it. Maybe it's the connection.

Hi All,

I am new in this forum and have been reading this thread for a long time but only up till pg 215 and I decided to post. Reason is because, I booked my flights to Korea and am really excited about it but need more info asap.... Up till now, I have not read about anyone who went for "high frequency masseter reduction". May I know if someone went through this procedure? How is the result, where did you do it and how much did you pay?

So far, I only know Grand, Smasung Line, Banobagi and JW that does it.

Thanks for any form of help! :sos:

Hello! Too many clinic names have popped up in this thread and the old thread, and I think I have probably emailed at least 20 different clinics enquiring about "high frequency masseter reduction" but not all does it. Of course, I also enquired about others like rhinoplasty, fat grafting, lateral canthoplasty etc etc.

Once again, has anyone done "high frequency masseter reduction"? Hoping to speak to someone about it to find out more.....

Thanks!!! :biggrin:

Have a safe trip! :flowers:

Hey olotglenmarie,

Not sure what happened to my post! I replied you earlier but it disappeared somehow. I haven't booked them both yet but planning to go in Aug or latest in Sept! How abt u? I'm excited that there's another Malaysian who will be going too.

By the way, has anyone heard of Top Class clinic? I saw the website, and they have really good Before and After pics. The noses are so beautiful although abit drastic, not sure about the jaw though.
If anyone can help me find out how reputable it is, that'll be great.

www.topps.co. kr --- Remove the space

Hi miaAnn,

Ive been reading these posts since the beginning and I was curious about your mini vline procedure. I have a long chin (kind of like sarah jessica parker) and when i sent in my photos to ID they said a mini vline procedure will be good for me. However you said your chin looks longer now, how can that be?

Hi HushBeauty

Probably you did not press the submit reply button. Anyway am planning to fly out on 23 Sept and stay there for 12 days. If you are keen to travel together, you may Kakao me at BC6327629.

Hey everyone,

I've been away from this forum for quite some time, and am currently in Seoul again until June 24th...if you've read my previous posts, I have been to Dream Clinic for closed rhinoplasty and BK for mandible jaw reduction. Unfortunately, my first rhinoplasty was too minimal; my hump was not completely shaved off and the tip is still a bit bulbous. I'm back in Seoul to hopefully get a more (for lack of better word) 'drastic' rhinoplasty to completely shave off the hump and elongate my tip.
That is not to say that Dr. Park from Dream did a bad job; his outcome was just too subtle because I kept asking him to keep it natural. Also, closed-rhinoplasty is less drastic than open. I have already visited Item Clinic and Shimmian, and have a consultation at BK tomorrow. For anyone who's already in Seoul, it would be great to chat and/or meet up if possible :smile: cheers~

hello anne! im interested in rhino and jaw reduction as well. do you have kakao? mind if i ask you some questions?

Hi~ May i know if anyone here experience in 2 jaw surgery? Which is the plastic surgery is well know for 2 jaw surgery? I am planning to go to Korea for 2 jaw surgery, rhinoplasty using rib bone, brow lift, liposuction on tummy/flank and breast reduction surgery. 3 years ago i have my first v-line surgery at ID and 2 years ago i have my primary rhinoplasty using rib bone at VIP. :smile:

Why are you getting another rib rhinoplasty when you had it done two years ago? Do you have any pictures? Why are you satisfied? Thanks.

where did she do this surgery? do u know?
gosh, im so interested.

Oh you did v line 3 years ago? And your nose job also?? Is there any problem?