BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

here's the latest list (i think) on forumers going to korea in the next couple months. feel free to add yourselves if you want to see who might be interested in hanging out in korea or just chatting. if you have kakao and are going in august, give us your id if you want to join the chat group :smile:

July 2013
JJ001 (01 July - 27 July) Flight & accommodation confirmed.
Planc (July 1st - July 27th) Male.
turningpoint (14July - 28July)
ChanelAddicted2 (14th July - 30 July) Ticket booked and waiting for hotel confirmation!
ffxlulu(July 26-Aug 14) flight confirmed, clinic confirmed
jennylicious (july 29th-august 13th) most likely going with wonjin clinic but contemplating JK. already in korea for summer holidays currently.

August 2013
HushBeauty (early in the month; 3 weeks)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 - double eyelid likely with JW
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands
ninatam (August 16-September 2, flight confirmed, v line + zygoma reduction)
kiba (Aug 19-September 6, flight confirmed)

September 2013
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02 Sept - 22 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Flyingpigs,

I am planning for full face procedures:

• Cheek Bone reduction
  • V-line
  • Fat grafting
  • Face lift (suggested by doctor as i am already 37, need this after bone reduction to prevent sagging)
  • Revision on nose & eyes

Initially, i plan to have only cheek bone reduction and v-line in Korea, then return to Singapore and rest for 3 months and go to Taiwan for revision on nose using rib with Dr Kao.

But i will have to spread all the procedures over 9 months (face contouring in Korea > nose in Taiwan > eyes / fat grafting in Korea).

I finally decided to do everything one shot with just one clinic in Korea because i have very low threshold for pain and also i am very impatient to wait for the final result after 1 year.

After complete reading the whole thread, i have narrow down to the following clinics:

1. View PS (i really like the photo in Cafe 1)
  2. Chungdam U (i like the B&A but the price is the highest! KR39m for all procedure before the discount)
  3. Small Face
  4. Rex PS (i like the B&A photo)
  5. HyundaiMihak (i like the B&A photo)
  6. Pitangui

At this moment i am leaning towards Pitangui because Dr Yoo (the medical director) has promised me that he will operates on me solely and will not change into another surgeon (they allow a guardian to check on me while i am in the operation room). I need this assurance because i am very kia-see (fear of death) :P

I will not rush into any decision yet until i have face-to-face consultation with all the clinics. I am trying to narrow down to just 3 clinics so i won't be confuse.

Any lovely angel who has PS experiences with the above 6 clinics, please share with me your experiences. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Love you, PSP from Singapore

p/s: I intend to go to Korea around Sep/Oct tentatively. I will stay in Korea for min 1 month because i can't go home with swelling & bruises, my family will nag non-stop.

Oh wow...girl, you are so brave! Are you going by yourself?
I may be going end of Sept/beginning of Oct, and will get in touch if I am.

Thank you very much for posting the list. I feel relieved that I've never considered any of the above clinics. I even never heard of some of them.

Oh! I'm so sorry! I only just realised you meant email address, not the actual email message. Sorry! Good to hear you got them, though. I hope you get a fast reply! :smile:

Kiba which clinics are you visiting? there is a Kaotalk group for august

Hi, Im looking at view clinic and Pitangui as well for facial procedure. Have a slight protruding chin and am looking for other alternatives other than jaw surgery (which is too invasive for me) to solve this problem (at least partially).

Would you happen to have the email address of view clinic ?

I've been interested in plastic surgery read this thread all. Then I found a lot of clinic in Korea. Banobagi, regen, grand medical clinic, BK, OZ, Wonjin...
People have talked a lot but those things cannot help me.
OK. These clinics are so good or the worst clinic to make your face ruin.
Can you guys tell me about BK, OZ, Wonjin's service? and is that your experience?
and how about other clinics?

Gg to do only eye and chin and it is my primary surgery :biggrin:

hi cheon

May i ask which clinic you went and how much is the cost. thank you

I read about your comments about 'a few clinic eg jk, wonjin, VIP, bk'
so can you give me your recommendation?
If you give me recommendation, you're gonna be kicked out from this site?

PSP, Belsim,

The list of clinic we shortlist are:
My friends are doing nose, fat grafting and acculift.

1) View
2) Teium
3) JW
4) Shimmian

Considering also OZ, Pitangui - Anyone has any review on them???

Actually Regen was our first choice but despite many attempt to call / email them, they never response which make us kind of disappointed with their service...