BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi MyDeepestSecret, did you go to JW to consult with them? I sent them twice E-mail and with my photos, but they did not give me the price. Now, I know why because the crazy high price. They more expensive than VIP for the V-line after I bargained with the consultant on the phone.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,
I'm quite relieved reading your post. I really need to fix my protruding jaw problem. It's haunting me since I was a kid. I shortlisted Id and Regen and will be going there on 3 Aug. I was hoping maybe if you have experience with either one of them, I like to hear your feedback please.

Thanks
[email protected]

What is EPI?

I had two-jaw surgery and my nose became/appears a little bit wider than before. It's a common side effect that comes with two-jaw surgery.

My experience was great, but if you're looking to do rhino, it's in a completely different building so I don't really know if the nurses are nice or the doctors are attentive. Although I had a great experience, please note that onlyif had surgery at Grand as well, and did not get the results he wanted.

Hello Soong Sister,

Please share with me your feedback on VIP, Grand, Regen, JW, Banobagi & Pitangui. So far, I interested in these clinics. I'm open to other suggestions as well :smile:

Please email me as I couldn't PM - [email protected]

Thanks a lot!

For those who wanted to go to Korea or even hired a translator/ medical coordinator whether is illegal or from the well reputable company. Please let me know and I share share with you my experience in Korea which I went earlier this year. I will also share with you some of the clinics which I personally went . No joke if you didn't do enough research you could even died during the operation or even before the operation start . And if you are thinking of hiring a translator/ the medical coordinator not only you will be wasting your money . When bad things happened you will be left alone and your friendly medical coordinator transform to be a monster and treat you very rudely .From my personal experience the translator / medical coordinator will only recommended a clinic that pay the highest commission . And beware of those forumer who keep promoting certain clinic / doctors . Check whether they are Korean who promote for commission . I am lucky that I survive from the malpractice of some of the clinic to share this experience .

Yes, I went to ID. It has been nearly a week since the surgery but my face is still pretty swollen. I can't say I'm totally happy with the result right away before 6 months but with the service in ID I could confirm it directly they provide top-notch service. I could send you a private message of my before & after picture if u want to. :smile:

that is sad not all forigners are rich and most of them have old dreams to do plastic surgery and must have been saving for years to be able to travel to korea and pay for all the expenses travel and stay expenses not just ps cost. i, myself, have pulled a loan. they shouldnt treat forigners like that they should be more considerate :'(

Hi ChanelAddicted,

If I've been reading correctly, you should see some good results after 1 month I think. Please do send me your before and after pictures. id just replied to me that I have to spend 1 day for checkup, take 7 days to prepare the wafer, surgery on day 8 and all in all, 3-5 weeks. How much did you pay for 2 jaw?

Hi xdepbbygirlx,
Actually I only wanted to correct my ptosis problem so that my eyes will look bigger. I already have natural double eyelids. However, all the doctors recommended me both ptosis and double eyelids. I guess if you already have double eyelids and want to correct ptosis, you will have to re-do the double eyelids too.

I may want to do epi and lateral too, but will decide after the face to face consultations.

Hi 7Chanel7,
Epi is a procedure where a small cut is made to the inner corners of your eyes. It corrects Mongolian folds and makes your eyes look bigger.

Btw, I have also just received quote from Grand. They quoted me double eyelids for 1,550,000 - 1,700,000 KRW and ptosis 700,000 - 900,000 KRW. Lateral is another 1,000,000 - 1,100,000 KRW.

Hi Soong sister, could you share with me your experience? My email address is estrella.chris @ gmail.com. I can't PM yet. Thanks!