BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi eEeryone,

Decided to just pop in to revisit this forum cause I was bored.
Its been 8mths since i did my double eyelids at Teium. I'm still loving the results and loving Dr Kwon for what he have done for my eyes.

However trying to avoid this forum as much as I can so that I won't be tempted to do my nose or any other more procedures.
=)

I will post my daily experience when I am in Seoul roughly a month from now. I have a short list of 4 clinics but I may add more as I want to hear some opinion.
1. JW
2. Wonjin
3. Dream
4. April31
I will do double eye lids and lateral. Nose will remove hump, nasal bone and make smaller bulbous, alar correction. I do not want implant or augment the height of my nose. I just want a define nose.
My mom did her nose more than 30 years ago. After rhino plasty, her double eye lids turn to single eye lid. That is the reason why I might do the nose first and wait my eye for next trip.
Just see how I confidence on consultation date.

Hi beautyqueen,

Can you please send me English link to Chungdam U or email if possible? I found the Korean website and unable to read it

There is a whole thread on Chungdam U, it's my top choice.

When are you planning to go? I want the same surgeries and Chungdam U is on my shortlist!

Wow ur eyes r still swollen? Send me ur recent pics! Think u have my kakaotalk info :smile:

My eyes r back to normal now.

Hi i'm new to this and im intending to get my lips done.
Just wanted to know if we need to pay and book for face to face consultation?
And which clinic is the best for lips reduction surgery? Since not many clinic perform this service...

How can i contact her? I am thinking of getting my nose revision this coming January..=[[

I will be there between 19 Sep and 4 Oct. I will book for consultation on Monday 23 and get it done on 24 or 25 if possible.