BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Ah gotcha. Yeah, I was planning on getting 2-jaw too, but I realized it's too invasive, and I got scared lol. Maybe if I find an experienced surgeon with no bad reviews, I'll reconsider. So for jaw, I'm planning on just doing V-line surgery.

I'll definitely have to check out 365mc though. They sound really good, so I'm really interested. Thanks for the recommendation! ^^

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to this forum too and I intend to do nose and eyes. I email Teium, ID, ITEM, OZ, VIP, JW, Regen. So far only OZ replied to me.

Hey, I think we read the same reviews on cozycot! lol It all sounds very familiar. But yeah, I'm worried about the pain and possible sagging afterward too, because I'm probably going alone as well. :sad: I wonder where those girls got their jaw surgeries done, though, because from the picture reviews I've seen from locals, I haven't seen much (if any) jaw sagging at all. Locals didn't mention they had to have lipo or a face lift around their jaw either. Maybe because they were pretty young to begin with? Idk... I would hate to go back just to fix a sagging problem.

Hmm ankle joint pain sounds painful indeed. :sad: I hope it isn't too unbearable for her though. And yeah, TL seems to get a lot inquiries daily. More than popular places like Regen, from what I've observed. I looked through TL's consultation page, and there are 1,842 pages of inquiries in total. Most popular places have 200-400 or so, so that's pretty impressive. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that TL is pretty OG though, and have been running since 2004 (http://www.tlps.co.kr/counsel/counsel/index.jsp?searchHospitalFK=0&searchClinicFK=0&stype=&sval=&reqPageNo=1842). Most clinics didn't pop up until 2008-2012. I think it's a good sign that locals still seem to have an interest in TL, despite competing with the newer, luxurious clinics that have come up within the past few years.

Agree those girls in naver cafe doesnt look sag at all, but then again it may be photo effect or maybe they'd done some lifting etc.
They make jaw contour surgery sound so appealing and easy!!

Yeah thats the reason why I'm still in doubt with jaw surgery, will be sucha pain to go back for neck lift or things like that.
Different story for locals as they can easily access any clinics etc. Well, if all else fails I will still gonna go ahead with lipo (abdoment, arm and maybe chin)
and skin treatment! :biggrin:

When are you going for the surgery? Keep us updated alright? You're valuable source in this forum!!

I am scare to death but having a smaller face is my lifelong dream:roflmfao: Did your friend said Grand was good? You've got a wonderful friend....

When i email Samsung, they quoted me 20m for Vline and Zygoma. I always thought Vline surgery was shaving the jaws and sharperning the chin.... but i see people doing square jaw+vline+zygoma... isn't vline inclusive of square jaw??

I will be camping here for your updates before i depart to Korea..lol.

Some people said after their facial contouring they don't see much improvement but all the before n after photos on naver n on their official website are fantastic....

Hello,
I want to do ptosis correction because my eyes are so small and sleepy, I do not know of which surgeon in Seoul is good for eyes.

last night I decided to go to either Oz clinic or Bk clinik, actually I do not know much about them.

Anyone know which surgeon is good for the eyes? please please I need your help.

Please help me.

Hi marir,
could u pls send me the updated list as well? Thanks alot! :smile:
glamgal_ at hotmail dot com

Hihi,

Have you sent emails to the various clinics to ask whether if ptosis correction is right for you? I want to do my eyes and nose. Dr Park from Oz said I dn't need to do my eyes but Dr from VIP said I need to do ptosis and mid face augmentation on top of nose. I'm confused cos different dr have different opinion but VIP is charging me much much more for my nose job so I have decided to drop this clinic. I saw Banobaji website and it seems impressive. I have also dropped the clinic an email with my pictures.

Let me know which clinic you have decided on. I am not sure which one to go to as well. Thanks!

could u please also sent the update list to me
i pm you mine email
thanks a lot

Hey,
VIP told me I had to do the exact same procedures they told u, ptosis correction, nj using rib n mid face augmentation, but then they added 2 more things, but said they'd go w the 1st 3 things first.

Gosh... seems like they tell us almost the same things. I have dropped VIP out of my list. Now Banobagi and Regen are my top 2 choices but so far, they have not replied me yet. Hopefully, they email me soon. How abt you? Any other clinics you have shortlisted?

Hmmm well maybe Samsung is just as cheap as View for the locals but when I emailed them, they're not that cheap at all... in fact they are too expensive! I emailed Samsung a couple of my pics and this is what they wrote me:

Hello. This is kangnam samsung plastic surgery

I saw the pictures.
When I saw the profile,
in your case, you need a v-line surgery and zygoma reduction
because your lower jaw is long and zygoma looks bigger.
when counseling, X-ray taken on the basis of data, doctor will give you the correct advice.
and If you schedule a consultation with us by phone or online.
cost of the V-line - 12million won , Zygoma reduction - seven million won.
the surgery's cost can vary depending on the surgical method.

One thing I do appreciate is that they did get back to me right away but for V-line and zygoma I think those prices are way too high! Even after negotiating I think I would still be paying too much. I'm wondering do they charge more to foreigners? Or maybe they charged me more because of my case (I do have a large jaw and zygoma unfortunately) but still I think it's too much.

If anyone else decides to email Samsung for prices, please share how much they want to charge you. Thanks

Thats true, probs why View clinic was popular maybe cos loads of people review them and plus if the prices are as cheap as you say!

JW is diff to Jewelery... I heard Jewelery isn't good and have had a few botch jobs, but JW , I have heard some good reviews but it hasn't been mentioned much in this thread.
Yeah ID apparently are good with jaw surgeries and other bone surgeries. they are in my top 3. I want to consider View too - but I am still contemplating hiring a translator...
I wanna get rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery ... I think most clinics are good with those two. but ahhh its wheres good and has good price too! :sad: Why cant korea have like just a few clinics not like 400+ hahaha