BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Fellow Sydneysider too! Gonna be there mid Sept - end of Sept. Plan on getting rhinoplasty and I've been looking at JW, Regen and ID.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all your replies! I will definitely go to yakson house for a try, but I heard 10 sessions is like $3000 or more in New York. And I will be going to Korea end of may of beginning of June 2015. Lol a very long time from now! But it's when I graduate highschool
Also for yakson house, I really want to try it even though it might be painful because I don't want to get surgery since the consequences of that are too dangerous and risky. Lol(:

After months and months of browsing through forums and checking out websites this is what I have gathered. This is purely my opinion though and no I am not advertising for clinics or anything.
Eyes
1. Teuim - supposedly best for epicanthoplasty since dr Kwon invented it and results are scarless. However I am not impressed by his b a pics and don't like how he makes so much inner red show.
2. Banobagi- there are two doctors and one is very good for revision and ptosis, they only have like one pic of b a on Epi on their website but I really like it
3. Bio- dr cho, heard a lot out how they specialize in eyes, and that they are very good but very expensive
Nose for implant
1. VIP
2. Shimmian
Nose without implant ( so like tip plasty)
1. JW
2. Banobagi
So basically if you want a nose implant then VIP and shimmian are good but I only want tip plasty and alar and bulbous reduction so I'm going with either JW or banobagi
Face, jaw, cheek
1 regen - more subtle results
2. JW - more dramatic if you want it

Other clinics
BK - I would recommend for something simple like eyes or nose but its not very personalize. Please don't go for face surgery tho
Oz- cute little clinic with dr park . He is extremely nice and friendly, however it's to small a clinic for my liking. Prices are more affordable

Hi there, happy for you to hear of your successful surgery.

I'm actually look more at Botox and fillers and also skin clinic like you mention Maylin, however
I'm unable to find much info. Can you or any one here pls share maylin's type of procedures available
Charges and results?

Address and contact info of maylin as well.

TIA!

Hello everyone!!

So i am now 26 days post op eyelid correctional, vline, cheekbone reduction, fat graft, rhinoplasty, and lipo. I went to THE clinic, in which was all organized by seoultouchup. I am honestly happy with my results, even though my nose looks like a piece of garlic and my cheeks make me look 10 lbs heavier. I am surprise no one has posted anything about THE clinic. They were amazing. I had two friends go there for surgery after I went. I was set to go to ID, but heart all the bad reviews and that it was very factory styled, and had risked getting a junior doctors. According to my seoultouchup coordinator, Joon, who was amazing and who became not just an employer but a friend, told me that the clinics you want to go to are the one's that are not big companies. I asked about oz, teium, id, and he honestly told me that he didn't feel comfortable with me going to any of them because they're tailored to get foreign customers and they charge more. He then recommended THE clinic because it was a very popular small clinic that was popular with locals...which is good. The clinic is ran by only 3 doctors, in which one is a liposuction doctor, so your choices are Dr.ock and Dr.jeong. I had Dr.ock perform on my face. He has been in the business for 20 years and is the lead doctor. Not really advertising this clinic, but if you want natural, but dramatic change, this clinic may be an option. The clinic is also located in the same building as Hus Hu skin clinic, so you can get skin work at the same time. In terms of post op, it wasn't so bad. I didn't get nausea, was in about 3 out of 10 pain because of the pain meds, even though i had 6 procedures done. It was more discomfort than pain. As of now, the only issue is the uneven swelling on my nose, and the fact I can open my mouth more than 3 fingers. I hope you guys do your research and choose the right clinic!

thank u for sharing with us your feedback. im glad to know that u had a good experience in korea. can u pls post for us THE clinic's website? and about opening your mouth 3 fingers,
can u please make this one more clear for me, can you open your mouth when u need to yawn? can you not open your mouth wide because of muscle weakness or is it pain? or is it so that your stiches dont burst? im planning to do a surgery 29 days after V-line and nose surgery and my big concern is that i cannot open my mouth wide enough for anesthesia's intubation for the seconed surgery :sad:

does anyone knows or have a quote on Sliding Genioplasty at Cinderella and VIEW PS?
how much do they charge and do they have a Eng translator?
anyone going next yr april - june period?

Yeah would be great if we can meet up. I'm also a chinese too and i'm from Singapore :smile:
However i still can't confirm my schedule but really hope can get my lips done by 2015! Do PM me if you are going!

Stuck between JW and Teuim... I wanted to have my double eyelids in Teuim however, i wanted to so rhino.... I wonder if teium is good at doing rhino too? Or JW is good at doing double eyelids since Calliejung said they're good at doing nose ^^

Hey Boyizzy,

Your testimonial gives me a sense a relief cause I thought that me going through eye , rhino and vline surgery is more extreme than anyone else. But you went through 6 procedures at one shot and you make it sound like a walk in the park! I am inspired. By the way are you a guy or a girl? Coz guys do tend to have higher pain threshold.

How did you survive rhino and vline at the same time? My translator advised me not to do it at one shot because it will be really suffering to not be able to breathe and to be choked by a locked shut jaw after vline surgery.

Hi Boyizzy, would you please tell me if your face feels lumpy after fat graft? Thanks

I'm looking for filler and Botox and maybe trm
Laser or any good skin rejuvenation. So this kind I can also go chungdam u? Or they only does more intensive surgery?

Anyone gd skin doctor/clinic to recommend?

Thanks for sharing. Do you find seoul touch up helpful? If its fine, how much did the rhinoplasty cost you?