BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Sunshine Hotel is great and within walking distance to the entire plastic surgery street. Takes me exactly 5 minutes to get to my clinic every day! Fantastic. In addition to the prime location, the hotel has pretty great service. Rooms are cleaned daily, fresh towels replaced.. etc. They also have an indoor restaurant that serves decent food and that comes in pretty handy post-op cos you can order room service!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'll email you my BAs once the stitches are out and the swelling subsides. Do PM me your email. Right now I'm still uncertain on whether I like my results or not.. Everything seems a tad too natural (i.e. nose still huge and eyes don't look any different) but I'm praying that some changes will come with time. :smile:

Just PM-Ed you! ^^ don't worry! You still have to wait for the swelling to completely subsides to really see if there is a difference ^^

did you take bromelain and arnica after the surgery too?

As of now, I am considering Teuim, Jewelry and View for my double eyelid revision and full face fat grafting. I have read lots of review on Teuim, but the price is a bit too high for me. Anyone did their eyes at View? I need more reviews for View clinic :/

Can someone tell me everM prices for jaw/chin surgeries (v-line mostly)? I only found one mention of a combined zygoma+v-line price but I'm not interested in zygoma~ I checked their website, I don't understand Korean but I can read it (transliterate it) and I couldn't find any prices on their website though I tried... (unless I missed the page they were listed on, I checked the different pages for different procedures and they described the procedure with B&A pictures but no price.

Thank you to anyone who can help me! ^^

I'm slightly more than 6th months after doing tiplasty, zygoma and mandible surgery with Grand Plastic Surgery Clinic. Nothing has improved and infact I feel uglier as the days go by! 4

My tiplasty is totally a failed job, my mandible surgery has left me with an ugly and deep dent line on my chin which the doctor said will disappear (ALL THE LIES!) and my zygoma surgery has resulted in a deeper and more obvious nasolabial fold (as Grand practise the zygoma rotation method on me whereby my zygoma was rotated to the front of my cheek instead of being removed, so you can imagine why I have deeper nasolabial fold because all the muscles and fats are protruded more on my cheek)

[​IMG]

From the info I have gathered up about v-line... the estimate cost ranges from 7,000-9,500 dollars

Also because of the lousy stitch work for my tiplasty, I had an ugly scar (you can see my previous posts for the pic), but it was thankfully reduce much after I went for laser on it.

I have even emailed my translator June from Grand, and I totally got ignored and have no replies! (So much for customer service!)

Can you imagine EVERY SINGLE DAY when I see myself in the mirror or any reflection, utter regrets befalls upon me why I would ever choose Grand!

I am in the midst of planning to go back to Korea to fix all these darn disfigurations early next year. I did think about going back to Grand to fix all these problems cause by the doctors' negligence since they have free revisions and records of what they have done on me, provided they pay for my air tickets and lodging before I take any actions against them. I'm so sick of all these I want Grand to pay for it but most of all I want the issues to be gone!!!

What do you guys suggest??

Anyone here ever get a short nose corrected? If so what were your results like post-op a few days? I just got mine done and my nose looks even more upturned than before. This is causing me a lot of stress and was hoping someone can provide some input.

Hi carrieblacktea, could u pls tell me which doc did ur nose at Topclass? ~It's 1 of the clinics im gg for my consultations.
Was urs a revision, and are u liking the results?
And that chinese consultant u mentioned, was she also the 1 who replied all the emails in english?
Was the total u paid lower than that estimated $5000~$6000usd? She quoted me even higher.
Thank u so much in advance :smile:

could you please send me your results too, Kay.jay?
it would be really useful because i am also drawn to JW..
my email is [email protected] , thanks :smile:

Thanks very much for your help :biggrin:
i am checking the hotel out right now, the indoor restaurant would definitely come in handy indeed! Is it possible for me to ask you a few more questions via email?