BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hello Kimchi,

I am also new in this forum. I hope you have good healing and are happy with you result.
I'm planning to visit Korea sometime next year for nose job, which I have shortlisted to just JW and Regen for consultation. Now that I read your post I would like to explore Siwoo as well. However, I couldn't find their website.

Please advise.
oh, do you mind to share your B/A picture after your healing?:smile:
Thank you so much.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the question wasn't for me but remember that a facelift will take care of any sagging! ^^ some younger people are also concerned about this with zygoma (cheek bone reduction) but it shouldn't be a problem unless it's performed by a surgeon that's not specialized in it... with v-line there's less chance of sagging than with zygoma. hope that helps a little... ^^

You shouldn't just ask for a clinic and then go there, the person who recommends you one might be working for that clinic or recommend it based on incomplete research... please do your own research and read the forum through... ^^ i only say this to spare you the pain of a botched nosejob...

I just opened kakao id. Going to Korea in October. Please add me if anyone going to go to Korea in October. I am going make my face smaller a d maybe redo my eyes. Not sure where to stay I. Korea, also deciding on View, Faceline, Semin, Everm. Would like to meet with October kakao group, as well as sharing accomedion with female, but not sure where to stay for 2 weeks. Thinking of make friends from university students as I don't want to cheated by those translators

Ps: my kakao id - solomyboy

Hi Shinyglittery, thank you for replying!
I am going to Seoul on Oct 20 for 14days to do my nose revision and fat grafting at VIP. Dr. Lee suggest me to have zygoma and mandible reduction. I am not sure that I do facial bone reduction by this time or not because VIP is special using rib cartilage do nose surgery but not facial reduction. I concern the sagging problem and longer recovery time.:smile:

er... for the record... i'm not the person on my display pic.
the lady is kr actress song ji hyo
and i've not done any surgeries on my face as yet apart from lipo of jowls, double chin, arms and abdomen which is not done in korea ;)

Oh haha... sorry the first post contained my own notes... never mind ^^; thank you for telling me though!! i wanted to know who it was, now I do! she's very pretty in that pic! ^_^

hey marir couldn't figure out one of the clinic names in the naver posts... i figured it out!! i made a list of all the hard to find clinics including ALL THE CLINICS in marir's 1st naver compilation with addresses and phone numbers... I'll post it soon!! ^_^ "impossible to find" = I found them!! I had so much fun... haha *happy* ^^

Hi, im a singaporean here! May i know which hotel did you stay in korea and which airline did you took?

winterntht,

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your feedback.

the clinic's contact info is in the ultimate korean resource thread... but i don't know anything about the doctor! the noses I've seen from Fresh look good though!

Love your informative posts!! Face-line seems good. But the website is all in korean.. @_@ did you contact them through email? I'm a newbie here. ;)
Cheers

where are you from? i think they speak Chinese but i'm not sure xD just to be clear... i haven't emailed/contacted ALL the clinics on the list... not nearly... haha (but i will! just not all at once) much information is based on information from other people... here... koreans, marir's research, b&a's and newspaper articles... I'm glad you like my posts! ^_^ happy to make it easier for others to do their research... ps in the summary only things inside () are my comments~! rest are the summary ^^ ps. I remember also some negative reviews on faceline but i don't have anything to quote here... i remember their good though! oh i found it... from the blacklist posted here posted originally in a chinese forum (i think?) faceline was listed with notes "botched surgeries, deformities" :o but that's all i know!