BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you happen to do a comparison of the exchange rate between ATM and cash? I'm trying to find the best approach to this.

Hi babyrose12,

You're very brave for doing so many procedures at once! I hope you heal fast and well.

Did you ask Dr Lee what the difference is between The Line and TLPS? From what I know, TLPS still belongs to The Line but I'm not sure why they branched into another clinic.

No Chicbunbun, I didn't do the comparison because I thought I would not have the need to withdraw anymore. Then I got to Seoul and realized that everyone wants cash here. I felt a bit insecure having less than a million KRW in cash so I withdrew some more today just in case. I can tell you once I get back home and call my bank to find out. I don't think it would be more than the usual daily exchange rate.

I guess it depends on the exchange rate of the day too. I really hope you have a speedy recovery!

I think there's no dr Lee in tlps. The face contour n nose was dr Kim. The boob doc was dr yim and dr Jeong for the fg ^^. I didn't get to ask the diff between the line n tlps. But I like their b&a pictures, looking dramatic yet natural looking, not overtly done. So I decided to pay them a visit along with 3 other clinics, based on their b&a pictures. Like tlps' vibe n most. I pick them out of the 4 ps^^

Sorry I meant Dr Kim! There are too many doctors to keep track of lol. Did you do anything to your chin or just the jawline?

Oh and I tought 5 procedures were a lot at once, but after everything done. I'm glad I did all at once. Save so much time n energy n it wasn't that painful either. Just uncomfortable. If I were doing them one by one, I'll be wasting 2 months worth of holidays, 2 months worth of recovery time and 2 months worth of worrying ^^. I think my pain tolerance either high or tlps was good at surgery. I have no idea which one.

I think TLPS had the most number of online inquiries so I guess a lot of people are interested about the clinic. It's always a good sign I think. Is the clinic busy everytime you go in? Are there a lot of locals?

It's currently on my list to visit in April. I think aside from you and another person? I don't have any reviews about it. I just know from a forumer's research over a year ago that they get the most inquiries, even more so than the big clinics like ID. So I wanted to see what the hype is all about :P

The exchange rate right now from my currency into KRW isn't so good now either. So let's not sweat on something we cannot change and concentrate on bargaining with the clinic you would want to have your procedures done :smile:). A good bargain will sure cover all the loss in exchanging money and airfare.

Good luck!

Go visit them along with other ps. U'll get a feel on where n who's going to really take care of u n strive to make u look n feel better instead of seeing u as money machine. For me it happened to be Tlps^^. Melissa was always very prompt in answering my emails. Called me up to confirm my appointments. She went extra length. I thought it was a good sign, if there'll be a problem in the future, she'll be quick in handling it too I suppose.where as other clinic, I'm the one who had to chase them around for answering my emails and no apology, was just saying.. Uh yeh I'm busy what u want?!Not a good impression...