BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi
Gonna be Korea may6-20! How about your logging? I have such a hard time . Definite a private bathroom and toilet for sure. Run into some room w/o toilet!!!! Please PM me if you find one that is decent. Thanks

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg I wanna know what clinic did this lol

I'm going in April - May. Yes you should back track a few hundred pages to gather notes as I found them very helpful. It's our face we're dealing with here.

Why Aone? It's not a clinic mentioned on this forum. I know about them because I'm interested in their smile lipt procedure, which they've patented. What have you heard about them?

Did u follow "livelovedream.ca" by Jen
One of the four had the lipt done but at AONE the Dr specialize with facial
FB have quite a few cases which I'm totally agreed. Seen enough cases with facial surgeries( I work in OR). Our face depends completely on the Dr's hands
The only reason I chose to b out the country - USA Dr's don't have an Asian's concept .
I will start making appointments in Feb
and go from there.

Thanks for sharing her blog. It's nice to finally see a review about Aone. I tried to convince Dr. Kwon to operate on me after vline but he said I have to wait for 6 months after surgery. I guess I'll have to come back another year. Until now I don't think many people know about him doing rib rhino. I wonder if he's experienced...

Hey does anyone remember a girl who complained in the earlier posts that her surgery went wrong and she complained to the clinic and a few people mentioned her case to the clinic and they resolved it eventually? i cant remember the name of the clinic...maybe chungdam? i have a friend whose in a similar situation and im trying to find out information so that she can figure out what steps to take to get matters resolved. any information would be helpful thanks :smile:

That's chipmunk who went to Chungdam U. She didn't post on the main thread. She started on her own Chungdam U thread.

Oh, ok ! Thank you so much. I will check it out.

Hi everyone,

I am new to purseforum. I have decided to go for rhinoplasty as a new year's resolution for 2014 :P

I have shortlisted -
1. TLPlastic (so expensive!! But korean friend recommended)
2. Banobagi (Close friend of mine fixed her nose here)
3. IPS (Dr Koh's profile seems impressive! He supposedly invented autologous fat re-use in face. Read here: http://www.ips-kr.com/eng/ad_sponsor_detail_id1.php)

I hope to go around May with another girlfriend who wants to do otoplasty (mickey mouse ears). However she has difficulty finding a good clinic who does otoplasty.

Can anyone recommend any good clinics for otoplasty?

Any not unreasonably expensive hotels/hostels to recommend? Another friend who went to banobagi to fix her nose said she relied a lot on room service the first 2 days of healing.

Anyone recommend to pay by cash or credit card for ps?

Thanks in advance~~:biggrin: