BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello peterpan,I think TLPS is good on zygoma check on their english site ,they pretty good on fatgraft and facial contour.

it doesn't just happen in Korea... money can buy immunity...

ps. TLPS gave a pretty high quote for me (their lower range was like normal/decent price +1.5mil for every procedure) when I emailed them some months ago and if I wanted to book a surgery they wanted a deposit which was 12% of the absolute maximum price they gave in the price range so that made me feel like they wanted to tell me the procedures are the maximum price when i get there and then another 3 mil, to make it a 10% deposit. Otherwise they were asking a deposit that was 15% of the lower range and 12% of the upper range of the quote they gave me which made no sense to me. and theysaid i could make a deposit before i even consulted with them. not pushy or anything, they just mentioned it in the email. that they're really busy so i need to make a deposit if i want a surgery (actually i think they said even if i just want a consultation). left me feeling not so good about them. just thought you should know. But my notes say nothing bad about the clinic, they're very popular among Koreans and do a good job on noses. They get more consultation requests than any other clinic (if that part of my notes is true). The staff speaks limited English, no Japanese. Those are my notes. So please don't take my note to mean it's a bad clinic. I don't think it is. They must be good if they're so popular. They didn't seem to have any interest in convincing me to book a surgery and they wrote to me in Korean so I think it was just because they were so busy and overbooked.

i think TLPS is way overpriced and dont want to lower their price but they do a good job and good service.

Makeover,I am not interest in breasts implant,sorry i didnt do any research on this type of surgery .check around for the clinic that give you the best price ,regular price is around $5,000 usd.by the way,I have question on your 2 jaw surgery ,what problem you have with your jaw so you decide to go for the surgery .I ,myself already got on brace but not sastify with the result .hope that if i do jaw surgery it will fix everything.

Actually, I emailed TLPS several weeks before and they replied really fast, plus their English is pretty good too. Maybe you're not using their international email reserved for foreign patients?

They always respond to my email within 12 hours. The chick who deals with foreign patients is Melissa - you may wanna check her out.

Hi, please add me in your kakao group. I also go Korean for nose and eyelid surgery in May. My kakao id: wawjjd.

Well there is till swelling,but ive been walking like crazy.last night i walked for like 4 hours again.its easy though because the night life in seoul is lit up and gorgeous like nyc. My doc said that by the time im ready to go back to the states i will look sexified, i trust him completely and im not worried

There is still quite a bit of swelling but the doc said i will look normal before i get back,it has to because i have to work lol.

11 days post op

: i still have quite a bit of swelling but i am not worried
: talking is a challenge,so i have to write things down to communicate
: those jaw exercises the doc told me to do hurt quite a but its doable. When i do it i feel a ringing in my right ear and my jaw muscle spasms and it feels like my mouth cramps.( it's ok though if i can do this,you can)
: taking off and putting on the elastics the way the doc showed me takes time but it can be done
- the way it works now is that when i eat i take off the rubber bands,then when I'm done i do my mouth exercises,i brush,gargle,then put new rubber bands on until the next meal
: this is gross but i notice when i pee the color is a dark yellow,that scares me so at this point a larger water intake is needed

Well theres a story someone showed me about the girl that turned into a vegetable,it was in a magazine.also,someone on here posted someone died recently,i don't remember who though. The funny thing is im confused because i walk by grand all the time,and in my opinion out of all the clinics ive seen so far,their clinic is the most beautiful.i mean its gorgeous and it looks legit so i do t get it

The same thing happened to me too,i had braces in addition to extracting 4 of my teeth but i didn't like how my mouth looked,it was wide and i wanted smaller,poutier lips. I couldn't even wear red lipstick and even though guys were interested and people told me i was pretty i never truly felt pretty. Thats why i was willing to do the 2 jaw,to push back and push in mouth

Hi Makeover, I'm also from the States and am considering two jaw surgery in Korea. Thanks so much for sharing your experience here! It's really helpful. I visited ID and Grand a while ago for consultation. I was impressed with both and was almost set on ID, but reading the stories on here I'm not so sure about them. Do you think everM is a better choice than these? For two jaw alone, do you know how the price would compare after bargaining?

Also, will you be wearing braces now? If so, are you getting them done in the States?

Leg contouring? That's the first time I heard it...
If you mean bow-leg correction, that's a popular procedure in the States.

Also, leg lipo at 356c would be good for you -> slim legs.

i didn't say they didn't reply fast
they replied fast
in korean
bc i wrote to them in korean

I have no notes on them, just their contact info. you can get it from my thread. i've seen only one result from them, it was good. they made a double lid and bigger eyes for someone and it looked good her eyes looked bigger and really good, corners were as sharp as before surgery and she still has the s curve, no round corners.